Oh Zio, the holy one!

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Postby Mister Death » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:42 pm

never light your farts with the Eclipse-torch.
that's how Molcum got burned down.
Eusis saves!
Mister Death
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Thanatos » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:40 am

...and blame it on Zio! Of course, why didn't 'I' think of that?
Thanatos
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Eradose » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:29 am

At the begining of the game, Alys refers to Zio as a "fake magician". It could be that Zio was just a two-bit con man granted infinite power from Dark Falz/Force.
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the evil deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Surei Uorushu » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:32 pm

Maybe Zio performed at Alys' school when she was little and the memory stuck with her because he sucked that much?
When you think you're finally alone, you're not.
Surei Uorushu
Blastoid
Blastoid

Funny IDEA

Postby Nameless » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:39 pm

i was thinkin more along the lines of Zio takin a dump and suddelny dark force spoke to him from the toilet sayin "thats quite evil , that shiet stinks"
and granting him power.
lolololol
"When We Start Killing , Its All Coming Down Right NOW..." - Within Temptaion - The Howling
Nameless
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Cuber » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Lord Khyron wrote:Compendium to the rescue! Here we go.. Now this is the past..

Thray's Past
At the age of 15, having inherited Lutz's will and memory, Thray was made lord of Esper Mansion and underwent strict astetic training. After that, Thray visited Motabia for further training and to broaden his range of experience. At this time, he became acquainted with Lyla's teacher, the Hunter Galf. Thray, Galf, and Lyla spent four years together, but, after Galf's death, Thray returned to Dezolis.

At age 14, Lyla lost her parents when they were attacked by highwaymen, but she herself was rescued by a Hunter named Galf. She soon met Thray, and the two became close, but, after Galf's death, Thray disappeared. Thray knew that he had to leave sometime and so disappeared to hasten Lyla's own independence. [And so she becomes *too* independent, takes on Zio against Thray's advice, and gets killed. Good plan, Thray.]

LOL Good ole Thray.. His plan got Alys killed XD

Thray? Lyla? x_x
Japans names for Rune and Alys I'm guessing..
This thread is confusing. xP

I've only just finished Phantasy star 4 for the first time.. x_x; My mind can't take this. D:

... Maybe he flapped his arms to get there..
Cuber
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Chris8282 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:50 pm

Eradose wrote:At the begining of the game, Alys refers to Zio as a "fake magician". It could be that Zio was just a two-bit con man granted infinite power from Dark Falz/Force.

I think it's because she had herd some stories, but didn't believe them. They were all pretty surprised when Rune used magic so it's rare for magic users (Espers) to be found on Motavia (Do they even know about Espers?). I know Alys knew he could use magic, but she probably didn't think Zio could as well.

It's been years since I've played Phantasy Star IV, and I'm about to go play it again in a few minutes so sorry for anything that is incorrect.

Nameless wrote:i was thinkin more along the lines of Zio takin a dump and suddelny dark force spoke to him from the toilet sayin "thats quite evil , that shiet stinks"
and granting him power.
lolololol

I lol'd.. I'll admit it :D
Chris8282
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Zucca » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:36 pm

Thanatos wrote:
Mister Death wrote:the PS1 teleportation techniques could get you between planets.

...you know, this might explain how Shir manages to get back to Mota from Dezo without taking the spaceship...
That would make Shir an Esper or someting close to Esper. I like that. But I find it highly unlikely. BUT in the other hand Shir learns quite powerful techs, NaZan and NaGra, AND also Ryuka. Maybe she wanted to be an esper, but was banned from school beacause of stealing. :wink:
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby rlrunyon » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:17 am

Well, apparently Zio had been terrorizing Motavia for quite a while. Stories were sure to appear all through the planet of his evil. I mean hell, he has a church and all. =P

If he is a normal human, he was probably good and then Dark Force left his mark on his hand. That explains his magical abilities.

If he is an Esper, he was probably outcast because he studies more dark arts of magic that the Espers didn't approve of. He searched for more power, and Dark Force used him for his own evil. The hand could have been cause by an accident during his own experiments, or of course Dark Force's mark.

The Ladea Tower couldv'e been used for transportation. Also, the fact that they are both power magicians. O_o

Of course Dark Force is obsessed with the Lashiec bloodline. Lashiec kicks ass. ;)
rlrunyon
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Chris8282 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:45 am

Lashiec is definately bad ass villain, but he doesn't have much common sense :D
Chris8282
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Zucca » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:33 am

Talking about how Rune got himself to Mota:

Mister Death wrote:the PS1 teleportation techniques could get you between planets.

I just played PSII trough. And Lutz send those remaining characters to help at the final battle. And in PSI those powers were quite powerful too.
Now Rune is a fifth generation Lutz... I belive he could possess such skill to teleport between planets, but performing that would require much concentration or "recharge".
Or it maybe just that all the espers (or at least most powerful ones) in Esper Mansion concentrated this to Rune to get the teleportation even further. Sure if only Lutz could teleport 3 to 6 people to outer space in PSII, it should be possible to teleport one man to other planet with help from several espers. And why don't we add Rune's powers to that too.
Getting back could be problematic all alone without help of other espers.

Does this sound reasonable at all?
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:39 pm

I think Alys called Zio a fake magician because she doesn't belive in magic... after she found out the truth about Santa... her life fell apart lol.
I wonder what people will see in the final days?
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby rlrunyon » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:56 pm

...Santa's not real? *sobs* What's about the Easter Bunny and Jesus? O_O
rlrunyon
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:36 pm

Jeses is dead and the Easter Bunny killed him. lol
I wonder what people will see in the final days?
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby thriwren » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:51 am

rlrunyon wrote:...Santa's not real? *sobs* What's about the Easter Bunny and Jesus? O_O
And the Shaving yak, too.
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star