The true ending of PSII. (spoilers)

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Postby KexMex » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:38 pm

This thing about Lutz teleporting them to safety sounded more like people hoped since they love the characters. If I'm wrong, disregard it, although I do. :D
KexMex

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:03 pm

What is odd is the fact that Lutz ressurected a dead Rolf.<p>Rune coulda done it for Alys..<p>There, now you Alys lovers can hate Rune XD
Lord Khyron

Postby Malakai » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:49 pm

Rune wasn't fully Lutz at that point yet. He had been chosen, but hadn't inherited all the memories and ablilities yet. But I don't hate Rune, I just hate Chaz. He should've taken the shot, not Alys. Then maybe Rune could have ressurected him, and maybe he wouldn't have been such a brat when he came back...he had to have been such a pain for Rika sometimes...<p>But wait, Rolf was already dead when Lutz rescued him? I thought it was just a near-death experience and then Lutz revived him back to health.<p>And I guess it makes sense that the Nei Sword isn't Elsydeon since the compendium declares it and they do look different, but...it just seems strange to me that Rolf as a Protector wouldn't have had Elsydeon when Chaz did, unless it was made specifically for combatting the Profound Darkness. And then if Rolf's party didn't have anything to do with that sword, how in the world do they end up in it's 'memories'? That's a rhetorical statement btw.
Malakai

Postby Benoit » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:21 pm

Leave Chaz alone!
Benoit

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:03 am

If you notice the Elsydeon scenes.. Some characters are missing..<p>Making it further proof the Nei Sword wasn't Elsydeon.<p>Elsydeon is just showing past protectors, people Chaz is following in their footsteps. <p>I believe the English PS IV translation is as fucked up as the PS 2 one was.<p>Hell, the PS 3 is also screwed up.
Lord Khyron

Postby KexMex » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:29 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Malakai</i><p>Rune wasn't fully Lutz at that point yet. He had been chosen, but hadn't inherited all the memories and ablilities yet. But I don't hate Rune, I just hate Chaz. He should've taken the shot, not Alys. Then maybe Rune could have ressurected him, and maybe he wouldn't have been such a brat when he came back...he had to have been such a pain for Rika sometimes...<p></blockquote><p>Ah... so true.... think of the techniques Alys could've learned if we could keep her to the end of the game...<br>
KexMex

Postby Malakai » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:35 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>If you notice the Elsydeon scenes.. Some characters are missing..<br></blockquote><p>I just watched it yesterday...and all the chars from PSI & II are there in at least one of the screen shots.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Malakai on [TIME]1107563753[/TIME]][/size]
Malakai

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:39 am

What I meant to say is.. Some souls shouldn't BE there..<p>If you know what I mean
Lord Khyron

Postby Malakai » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:51 am

Ah ok, I understand.
Malakai

Postby Lietz » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:01 pm

Ok I found the info, where i thought the ship had crashed<br>PS Ultamate Timeline.<p>"Alisa III, the last ship from a fleet of 400 which fled Palm 1048 years ago, is sucked into a black hole. It emerges on the other side across the galaxy and 2313 years into the past. Barely functional, it crashes on a nearby moon, which happens to belong to Earth, and all aboard are killed."<br>
Lietz

Postby Malakai » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:20 pm

Link?
Malakai

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:20 pm

<blockquote>"Alisa III, the last ship from a fleet of 400 which fled Palm 1048 years ago, is sucked into a black hole. It emerges on the other side across the galaxy and 2313 years into the past. Barely functional, it crashes on a nearby moon, which happens to belong to Earth, and all aboard are killed."</blockquote> <p>How the hell can you believe such BS proposed by Mike RIpp?<p>Nothing at the end of PS III even remotely hints at the Alisa III crashlanding on earth.<p>Hell, they are functional enough to talk to london air space.<p>I can quote the game text!<p>PS Ultimate is not to be believed or followed. My god! Why does fandom follow him?
Lord Khyron

Postby Malakai » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:22 pm

heh, I _was_ pretty suspicious for a minute there. Crashing on the moon when they communicate with London? But before I make sarcastic and cynical comments wait! The turh is revealed by Lord Khyron! It's another one of Mikey's theories! I love exclamation points!!!... and no wonder he didn't post a link.
Malakai

Postby AlysBrangwin » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:26 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Malakai</i><p>Rune wasn't fully Lutz at that point yet. He had been chosen, but hadn't inherited all the memories and ablilities yet. But I don't hate Rune, I just hate Chaz. He should've taken the shot, not Alys. Then maybe Rune could have ressurected him, and maybe he wouldn't have been such a brat when he came back...he had to have been such a pain for Rika sometimes...<p></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by KexMex</i><p>Ah... so true.... think of the techniques Alys could've learned if we could keep her to the end of the game...<p></blockquote><p>My cart save Alys is level 40. The highest two techs she has are Nafoi and Nazan. My hacked endgame ROM save Alys is level 53, and has no new techs., yet she has more TP than Rika even though she's 10 levels behind her. :?
AlysBrangwin

Postby Malakai » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:38 pm

You didn't really need to put my quote in there...<p>anyway, don't be confused that she didn't learn any other techs, the makers of PSIV didn't intend for people to go that far with Alys. Ad for the fact that she has more TP than Rika does, don't worry. Your level doesn't really matter with your total sum when you compare on character to another, it matters on the way that particular character levels up. Look at Rune as well. He has WAY more TP than Rika even when she's 12-15 levels ahead of him.
Malakai

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star