Phantasy Star 3: Landen Dome

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Phantasy Star 3: Landen Dome

Postby DarkMyau » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:28 am

OK since Etony brought water up.......Where are they actually getting their water from????

Since they regressed to a feudal state shouldn't the water in Landen dome be.......brown and think?

It has been 1000 years....Also trash should be a catastrophic issue at this point...am I wrong?
DarkMyau
Scorpius
Scorpius

Re: Phantasy Star 3: Landen Dome

Postby zio_falz » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:17 am

These ships were built to save, and sustain life. I would think there are mechanisms in place for sanitization of waters. You seen all the dungeons. Think those computers and mechanized layouts are for show? There must be a pragmatic, functional reason for it all. Much like how the weather control plant, with the artificial satellites connected, can affect the weather and tide in Aquatica.

And its not entirely feudal. Like in Technia, where the Engineers descendants live and they know well the function of the world around them as a spaceship.

And since it is Landen dome, the homeworld of Orakians, who " control" monsters, its more likely there is, or was, something akin to a Biosystems lab there for controlling the fauna. People get hungry, so you need a proper mechanism to keep creating all the Chirpers/Rappies that you can to eat, and keep the population fed. I doubt they are Moos or the weirder creatures though. Human error.
zio_falz
Locusta
Locusta

Return to Phantasy Star