Help in the remake.

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Help in the remake.

Postby zoothe » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:13 pm

So I've gotten to the Bortveo Junkyard but the tunnel next to it that takes you under the water is blocked off by a door I cannot open. I can't read the text so I'm unsure if there's a special key I need or should I just level up until Noah can cast the magic to open the door? I've been to every village and talked to everyone and got nowhere. We're all on level 29 right now, does anyone know what level Noah learns the open magic?
zoothe

Help in the remake.

Postby ill-intent » Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:04 pm

Has the Luveno been completed? If you haven't talked to the doctor AFTER the ship is done, the guy in Bortevo won't give you the key to the cave.
ill-intent

Help in the remake.

Postby zoothe » Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:34 pm

I've visited the Doctor more than a few times (and also the guy blocking the way to the ship) during my leveling up (we're all at about 36 now). I'll keep talking to them and see if I can get anything different out of them. Thanks for the tip :)
zoothe

Help in the remake.

Postby Saner » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:59 pm

Trogdor!!!!! :D <p>"Trogdor was a man.....<p>then again maybe a dragon man....<p>or perhaps a man dragon....<p>or something like....uh.... TROGDOR!!! <p>TROGDOR!!!!!" :p
Saner

Help in the remake.

Postby ill-intent » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:15 pm

Ha! I was wondering if anyone would recognize the avatar.........<p>-<br>And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
ill-intent

Help in the remake.

Postby Saner » Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:16 pm

rofl!!! yeah! good 'ol Strong Bad. :D
Saner

Return to Phantasy Star