Question! please answer

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Question! please answer

Postby LaconianShot » Sat May 01, 2004 2:09 am

Well, if your FOmar needs a good weapon soon, get the Soul Eater. However, I still stick to the Force weapons...my ultimate goal is Elysion.<p>With my Soul Eater, I run around saying "I am the angel of death" (Gundam fans take note) and then slash them!
LaconianShot
 

Question! please answer

Postby Flare137 » Sat May 01, 2004 1:08 pm

i already have an elyson but my dumb freaking fomar is like im gay so i wont use oit i need like 123 mst still!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
Flare137
 

Question! please answer

Postby Siren » Sat May 01, 2004 2:13 pm

Hah! Only 123? You're getting close. I have a Ramarl and I'm about 200 points away from weilding it! Oh well, patience, I need to have patience...<p>Mean while, Flare, if you have a bunch of Angel Minds and a four-slotted frame, equip them all when you've gained about half the MST required and you'll be able to equip. It'll take you half the time to reach the requirements. Also, increasing your MAG's Mind will help alot.
Siren
 

Question! please answer

Postby Mizehrith » Sat May 01, 2004 11:29 pm

Really? What level are you, Flare?
Mizehrith
 

Question! please answer

Postby Roy3 » Sun May 02, 2004 2:42 am

im only like level 65 with a level like 134 mst mag that i only use with magic weapons.
Roy3
 

Question! please answer

Postby Flare137 » Sun May 02, 2004 2:46 am

(@) (@) (@) sorry<p>Roy3 is friend of mine he didnt logout and i forgot to after he left(@) (@) (@) <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Flare137 on [TIME]1083499799[/TIME]][/size]
Flare137
 

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 91 guests