Best Female PSO class poll!

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:03 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>1) HUcaseal- Best hunter class ever... I love the outfits and most of the combos. And they're hot.<br>2) RAcaseal- Best Ranger class ever. And they're hot.<br>3) FOmarl- I actually dislike using FOmarls, but they're so elegant. And they're hot. <p>I could go into more detail, but that's the basic breakdown. HUcaseal is my favorite class out of all the PSO classes, so that tells you something. <br></blockquote><p>I see someone else is attracted to robots!... :D <br>Im going to have to go with HU RA FO as well.......hahahah....sounds like a move in street fighter....<p>Hurafo!!!! *fireball hand shooty action*<p>On another note, does anyone else get kicks making the big robot (Cant thing of name....never really use them), but when they make it, they make it obsurdly fat and short?.....or is that just me.
Arkhan
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:04 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Siren</i><p>Besides Lassic, no one else for the RAmarls? Fine, then...<p>YOU ALL SUCK! BURN AND DIE! MY LOVELIES WILL PUMP YOU FULL OF LEAD!<p>*sigh*<br></blockquote><p>I would totally take some lead shots from your lovelies.....no sexual innuendo intended.....<p>Id like them better if they were hunter types rather then ranger types, .....:(
Arkhan
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Forge » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:34 am

I want a HUmarl!<p>Although, there'd be so many Rico spinoffs.
Forge
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Benoit » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:24 am

<blockquote>once you get to Ultimate mines your precious Lv30 Razonde will do a fabulous amount of... FORTY points of crappy damage</blockquote><br>Of course, since the weakness of the robots there is Foie...
Benoit
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby ROMeo » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:58 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><br>Of course, since the weakness of the robots there is Foie...<br></blockquote><p>Meh, technicalities... :p<p>Anyway, does the % bonuses on techs make any difference in Ult Ep1&2?
ROMeo
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Kars! » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:56 am

on cube i'm a Fomar<br>it's really cool , but now we aren't playing anymore >_< , uffy! i was stucked at lev 40<br>i want continue!<br>(we were playng in 4 on split screen)
Kars!
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Forge » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:32 am

Kars!...<p>FOmar is not female.
Forge
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Kars! » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:39 pm

i know , but you were talking of forces also<p>hwr even robot aren't real female Image <br>stuffed junked-dolls
Kars!
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Mage1 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:53 am

Do you have resta?<br>Do you have Rafoie?<br>Do you have Rabarta?<br>Do you have Razonde?<p>Resta is good for healing.<br>Rafoie is large enemy groups.<br>Rabarta is to freeze enemies.<br>And Razonde is for Multi-enemies.<br>I am level 40 too, but on Hard.<br>What dificulty do you do?
Mage1
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby ROMeo » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:35 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Forge</i><br>Kars!...<br>FOmar is not female.<br></blockquote><p>Unless he is playing... a gay fomar? I mean, he's a man in a dress already. :p<p>Whatsmore, to show my support towards minorities, I change my vote and nominate Kars' Gay Fomar for the poll! :D<p>Anyone else wants to vote for him/her? :)
ROMeo
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Kars! » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:20 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>Do you have resta?<br>Do you have Rafoie?<br>Do you have Rabarta?<br>Do you have Razonde?<p>Resta is good for healing.<br>Rafoie is large enemy groups.<br>Rabarta is to freeze enemies.<br>And Razonde is for Multi-enemies.<br>I am level 40 too, but on Hard.<br>What dificulty do you do?<br></blockquote><p>no! no! i 'm stucked simply cause i bought the game at 15 euro (yuck) on second hand but the GC is not mine ^^<p>we play in 4 on split screen<br>my fomar , a hucaseal , a hunewearl and a racast<p>so my fomar could enjoy with a good bunch of babies <br> :D :D <p>ps: but i took the long-haired tipe %)
Kars!
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Benoit » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:41 pm

<blockquote>I mean, he's a man in a dress already.</blockquote><br>It's a ROBE.
Benoit
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Forge » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:33 am

I agree with Benoit.<p>It's a robe!<p>And being gay does not make someone A WOMAN. They may feel like one.<p>Unless Kars!' FOmar is a transvestive.
Forge
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby Kirst » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:51 am

After playing a RAmarl, I realized how much funner they are than all the other female classes...<p>1] RAmarl<br>2] HUnewearl<br>3] FOmarl<p>How come it's not HUmarl, or RAnewearl? (Both the same sub-name thing...)
Kirst
 

Best Female PSO class poll!

Postby ROMeo » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:08 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Forge</i><br>Unless Kars!' FOmar is a transvestive.<br></blockquote><p>Ok ok... tansvestite, vocabulary technicalities. :p<p>In any case, a gay person may or may not feel like the oposite sex, it's just their tendencies which are reversed (I have met "manly gays", contradictory as it sounds). Feeling like the oposite sex would rather be Gender Dysphoria... but it's good that you understood what I meant Forge, regardless of my incoherent wording. :)<p>Whatever, I still vote for Kars! transvestite Fomar! :D<p>P.D: Of course I know what a robe is, just giving Kars! crap. :)
ROMeo
 

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests