XBox PSO episode 1 and 2 servers down april 30th

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

What should we all do about this?

Go on in our PS lives and start over with universe, expansion coming out soon btw
50%
try to pursuade them to keep the servers up
No votes
make our own good server
17%
Nothing at all / Be lazy
17%
try and play something to take the hurt off like World of warcraft
17%

Total votes : 6

XBox PSO episode 1 and 2 servers down april 30th

Postby X_ulken » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:45 pm

I am sry to post this but as some of you may have herd the servers for PSO episode 1 and 2 will be down starting the 30th if you dont believe me pst and let me know this news effects me alot cuze that is my favorite PS i just dont wanna start over you know alot of memories well once again im sry to tell you guys but for any true fans who still play they must know.

ps the poll is for the players of the game still casual or seldom.
X_ulken
X_ulken
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:54 am

I won't shed a tear at the shutdown of the inferior version..

Petitioning them to keep the servers open will never work. Crying over the game is useless.

Just find something else.
~Ima Ga Sono Toki Da!"
~Imagination and memory are the same thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Lord Khyron
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby janejana » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:13 am

...i thought they were already down? o.O

i mean, BB was shut down not too long ago....i thought PSO ep. 1 & 2 had gone long before that.

EDIT: didn't realize you were talking about the xbox version...is it still christmas there? :lol:

anyway, i have many fond memories of ep. 1 and 2 but i have already moved on to PSU...and really, i don't think i would go back to PSO even if i had the option to. (well, i guess with schthack i do, but meh) i tried playing the GC version again not too long ago (offline obviously) but it just felt way too clunky and well...old. =/ playing a ranger feels absolutely terrible going from PSU -> PSO, though hunter and techer fare a little better. i'm aware there are a lot of people who prefer PSO over PSU, but for me...i can't go back. ^^;

anyway a lot of stuff from PSO is getting added to PSU, so there's that. though personally, i'd rather see all-new content added, not stuff ripped from PSO and clumsily dumped into PSU.
janejana
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Neo48 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:35 am

Yeah, move on to PSU, it is your best option.

That or find private servers.
PSO (GC) - NEO: HUcast LV 176
PSOBB Schthack (PC) - Redrian: HUcast LV 25
PSU (PC) - Neo: Male Cast Acrofighter LV 161 R.I.P.
PS0 (DS) - Neon: HUcaseal LV 82
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Return to Phantasy Star Online