Question for those who have finished Episode III

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby ROMeo » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:59 am

Is the story conclusive, at least partially? I mean, with PSU already on its way they migth as well think of focusing all their efforts in moving on to the next big thing. Sega seems to have interest in keeping the PSO money coming by porting the games to PSP, but then that doesn't necessarily mean they think of advancing the story any further, or take it to a conclusion at least.
ROMeo

Postby Benoit » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:20 am

Yup, the ending after you defeat the real last boss is pretty conclusive, though there is always room for a sequel.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1111957315[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Postby Forge » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:36 pm

At least, the PSO Ep3 story is wound up, much like the end of Ep1 or Ep2. Therefore, there can still be links for a sequel.
Forge

Postby Benoit » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:05 pm

I disagree. I found Episode III's ending to be more conclusive and revealing than Episode I & II's. In Episode I & II, the final boss just dies, and that's it. You see more in Episode III.
Benoit

Postby WhiteYoshi86 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:07 pm

I wont be getting Ep.III, could you spoil the ending for me though?
WhiteYoshi86

Postby Scejntjynahl » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:27 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by WhiteYoshi86</i><p>I wont be getting Ep.III, could you spoil the ending for me though?<br></blockquote><p>Can try and rent it? It isnt that difficult to pass. Just takes time to get all the cut scenes.
Scejntjynahl

Postby WhiteYoshi86 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:03 am

Its not that i cant, its that I wont. I dont think the new card style will reach out to me that great, and I normally hate to rent anyway. I just wanted to know the ending *assuming it ties up loose ends from I&II*
WhiteYoshi86

Postby Benoit » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:03 pm

If you want to know the ending, play the damn game. That's what it is for.<p>TRY the game first.
Benoit

Return to Phantasy Star Online