Page 1 of 1

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:58 pm
by Neo48
If you have ever done the Central Dome Fire Swirl quest...and wondered...just where does that Background Music come from? Well here it is! Is a song from Burning Rangers! A game for the Sega Saturn...haha...imagine that. The song is called Angels With Burning Hearts!!!<p>Hows that for breakfast?

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:02 pm
by Butoden
I dont like the song ~_~

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:05 pm
by Neo48
I just wanted to figure it out.....I've been wanting to since I first heard it <br> :~ <p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1112796344[/TIME]][/size]

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:12 pm
by Butoden
;) No Problemo. :)

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:00 pm
by Benoit
I've known this for aaages.

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:54 pm
by Neo48
Haha! Now I must figure out where that tune at the end of Seat of the Heart is from...

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:14 pm
by Benoit
Also from Burning Rangers. It's the ending theme. I like the English one better.

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:30 pm
by Wolf 10
Seat-of-heart-so-damn annoying!!!!!! While I'm here, two questions: how long does it take, and what level is recommended to take it on? DAMNED QUEST! <p>but anyway, I like the Burning Rangers Song.<p>It's cool #)

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:34 am
by Neo48
It is...really. Thats interesting.<p>I take it then that the quest is mean to resemble the game that those BG tracks came from?

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:42 am
by jherm
wolf, if your in ultimate, id recommend about 150+ if your a hunter. you could be a little lower if you had a ranger or a force because you have the good range that a hunter lacks, which you need when you have multiple megids that move faster than you can react and kill every time being fired at you.

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:48 pm
by Benoit
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Neo48</i><br>I take it then that the quest is mean to resemble the game that those BG tracks came from?</blockquote><br>Nope, not at all.<p>Wolf, I recommend LV 40+ on Normal, and a strong weapon.<br>It's very long indeed. You go through<br>VR Temple<br>VR SpaceShip<br>Central Control Area (main area)<br>Control Tower

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:02 pm
by jherm
and when you get to central tower, stay the hell away from del lily. they hurt huge like.

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:24 pm
by Benoit
I would actually approach them so that they won't spit Megid at you. Be careful for their special attack that gets your HP at 1, though.

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:31 pm
by FOrave
I will be online next week so i can do the tower quests.<br>im kinda new here but im lv 100

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:46 pm
by Mage1
Have you fought the Ill GIll?<p>Two strikes when your ll 35 and your gooone<br>