Page 1 of 1
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:18 am
by Tweeg
Anyone else here still playing on the official servers?
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:11 am
by Mage1
Can you go offline on PC?
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:04 am
by Halikus MK2
I hate being this way but Raoul all the posts you have made in all topics have no text just a highly inappropriate gif of some sort. Please check the forum rules and have a nice time chatting with likeminded people.
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:12 pm
by Benoit
You mean on PSO Ver.2, Tweeg? I don't anymore, but who knows if I will still get back sometime.
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:26 pm
by Tweeg
Sorry, should have stated on the Dreamcast.<p>Version 1 or 2.
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:54 am
by Butoden
I play the old PC version which is (I BELIEVE) linked to PSO:DC. It's funny.

<p>

<p>

<br>So Funny being online #)
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:35 pm
by Benoit
Butoden, those are not official servers.
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:22 am
by Butoden
Yep i know

Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:20 pm
by Neo48
Damn I miss being online ~_~
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:27 pm
by FOrave
I will be TOMORROW!!!! finally got my ethernet ran up my wall so I can play.<p>I am making a guild like party thing. if you play on GC and wanna join PM me or AIM me. (white yoshi if you get online ill play with you)
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:43 am
by RivaOni
im waiting for my dreamkey 3.0 disc then ill be taking the dreamcast version back online

seeing as the PAL servers are still up
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:16 pm
by WhiteYoshi86
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by FOrave</i><p>I will be TOMORROW!!!! finally got my ethernet ran up my wall so I can play.<p>I am making a guild like party thing. if you play on GC and wanna join PM me or AIM me. (white yoshi if you get online ill play with you)<br></blockquote><p>Im not online 'yet'. I gotta get a debit card first, which shouldnt take to long.<br>Also FOrave, what difficulty are you on?<p><p>[size=small][Edit by WhiteYoshi86 on [TIME]1113410552[/TIME]][/size]
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:55 am
by Tweeg
Will you be playing online with V1 or V2 RivaOni?
Anyone else here still play on ...

Posted:
Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:52 am
by RivaOni
version 2, i have both, but i only know where my serials are for version2<p> i have a level 73 HUnewearl, Redria named Rock-Chick that I just got onto ultimate last night offline<p>and a level 34 HUmar, Skyly named RivaONI thats still on Normal mode coz i used him online more than offline<p>[size=small][Edit by RivaOni on [TIME]1113472428[/TIME]][/size]