Sweet,sweet victory..

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Da New Guy » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:35 pm

I say it is also very nasty when he emerges from the ground, right at where you're standing, after doing his "dig thingie" :p
Da New Guy

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Mage1 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:38 pm

My Yamato gives me 500 each attack. The "dig thingie" is the part that he can take a detour and change routes and head towards you even if you are safe. :p
Mage1

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Da New Guy » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:52 pm

If you read my post, I mean after he has done that, when he pops back up again. If you are very unlucky, you might be standing at that spot. :D
Da New Guy

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Mage1 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:11 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Da New Guy</i><p>If you read my post, I mean after he has done that, when he pops back up again. If you are very unlucky, you might be standing at that spot. :D <br></blockquote><p>There's a rare chance it will happen.<br>Also, how much damage does it do? For example: 1/2, 1/4, 1/3
Mage1

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Da New Guy » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:16 pm

I haven't taken any notice of the damage, as it is such a slim chance to be hit, that it is hard to guess where he will pop up. ;)
Da New Guy

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Benoit » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:47 pm

I've never been hit by the Dragon while he came out of the ground. He always does so in the middle of the room, so it's pretty easy to avoid.<p>You can avoid the Dragon while he's under the ground in another way: stand on the border of one of those lava pits. He won't be able to hit you when you stand there.<p>For Vol Opt's first form, hit the lantern-like thing in the middle on the ceiling with a gun, or a non-lightning Technique a couple of times. It will fall down, and upon invoking electricity, the pillars will shock themselves.
Benoit

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Mage1 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:58 pm

The shockers are the pillars.<p>First: Knock the thing on the roof of the room (just in case)<br>Second: Attack the red pillar (there is only one red pillar and they change colors each time they go back into the ground)<br>Third: Once his head pops up onto the screen attack the top screen (not the three on the bottom)<p>If he has enough Health left after you destroyed the screens, destroy the pillars (the pillars won't come back).
Mage1

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Da New Guy » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:01 pm

or, if Hunter, use a Partisan type or Sword type weapon, smash all the screens!<p>But otherwise, always smash the red pillar, as it is "possesed" by Vol Opt (or, rather infected, him being a virus), while the others are not and thus he wont get hurt.
Da New Guy

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby FOrave » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:27 pm

the bottom line is the worm is a real pain.
FOrave

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Butoden » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:29 pm

I've been hit when Sil Dragon emerged from the ground again, it was so fun I was frozen and hit again by the ice it lefts behind (wouldve been lavapit). So funny my lv 54 HUnewearl survived :p
Butoden

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Mage1 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:21 pm

YAY! ^_^<br>My first win against all of Dark Falz's Cycles.<p>Dark Falz was easy! ^-^<p>THanks to resta!
Mage1

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Wolf 10 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:05 pm

I beat Dark Falz a little bit too easy...I think I overtrained... :~
Wolf 10

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Da New Guy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:43 pm

I died more times when I first faced De Rol Le then when I faced Dark Falz the first time. ;)
Da New Guy

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby Mage1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:59 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Wolf 10</i><p>I beat Dark Falz a little bit too easy...I think I overtrained... :~ <br></blockquote><br>What mode were you in?<p>It is <b>fun</b> killing Dark Falz over and over again!
Mage1

Sweet,sweet victory..

Postby FOrave » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:28 pm

If you had problems with De Rol Le, be prepared for barbra ray. hes the 1st boss in Ep.II I really dont play Ep.II but just some info for you.
FOrave

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online