lol!

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

lol!

Postby Da New Guy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:54 pm

http://images.google.se/imgres?imgurl=h ... sv%26lr%3D<p>That came out quite long, but just look at it! lol! I wish I could be that class! :D
Da New Guy

lol!

Postby Butoden » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:13 pm

:)<br>Image <br>Havent u seen the new PSU video? It features this dude.
Butoden

lol!

Postby Da New Guy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:51 pm

Haven't seen it.<p>Man that is Da Ogre! He took Newman pansyness and turned it into pure manlyness!<p>He would take on any other Newman with one hand, and still beat Dark Falz with his other hand!<p>Blind folded #)
Da New Guy

lol!

Postby Da New Guy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:57 pm

I guess that is what happens when a FOnewm<br> can't say "No!" to steriods. :p <p>He got sick of being hit by the bullies in his class!
Da New Guy

lol!

Postby Mage1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:02 pm

But he's a HU<p>Not a FO.
Mage1

lol!

Postby Benoit » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:22 pm

That's the design sketch for a HUnewm. Never made it into the game.<p>Da New Guy, please use the URL tag for long URLs.
Benoit

lol!

Postby Da New Guy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:29 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>But he's a HU<p>Not a FO.<br></blockquote><p>lol, you can't see that I was joking there? :D <p>It's a FOnewm on steriods!
Da New Guy

lol!

Postby Butoden » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:10 pm

It's actually a new type of class in PSU #)
Butoden

lol!

Postby Da New Guy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:14 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>That's the design sketch for a HUnewm. Never made it into the game.<p></blockquote><p>Too bad, that "ogre" is the coolest I've seen as far as PSO characters go.<br> :D
Da New Guy

lol!

Postby Wolf 10 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:08 am

Hah...<br>I wanted a fonewm once,<br>but I didn't like it.<br>Now the HUnewm has come <br>to my mind, I regret that <br>you can't fuse people together<br>in Pso :p<p>[size=small][Edit by Wolf 10 on [TIME]1114045755[/TIME]][/size]
Wolf 10

Return to Phantasy Star Online