Looking for PSO2 Players on Steam

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Looking for PSO2 Players on Steam

Postby thepeaguy83 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Heya.

Benoit knows me well, but I haven't visited this community in a looooong time. The only reason why I decided to re-appear again is to find other PSO2 players who have the game on Steam.

I'm not looking to be hardcore at the game or anything. I just want to have casual fun. I'm too old to take gaming seriously now.

My Steam account is: thepeaguy. If you want to add me, great. If you don't, that's great too. I'll be in the 2nd ship's server.
thepeaguy83
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Re: Looking for PSO2 Players on Steam

Postby Kaihaku » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:40 pm

I played PSO2 in Japanese way back when but my laptop at the time was crappy so I eventually dropped it. Last week I installed the PSO2 character generator and benchmark tool to play with making a character... Then I thought, why not, I'll install PSO2 proper and give it another try now that it's in English. It topped off my hard drive with post-install downloads and then instead of uninstalling just removed itself from the program list.

So then I had to delete it manually (Windows really doesn't want me to). Good reminder not to impulsively install MMOs or free to play without looking into the storage details first!
Kaihaku
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Return to Phantasy Star Online