Page 1 of 2

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 3:14 pm
by Neo48
I've started the new MAG for my hunter. Stats are as follows:<p>DEF: 10<br>POW: 130<br>DEX: 60<br>MIND: 0<p>I've decided to make the Diwari MAG. Send some feedback if you like.

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 2:14 pm
by Flare137
my friend has a diwari<p>it looks like a spaceship to me but im not liking where the original mag colors play out such as under the wings and such<p>id much rather have a nidra personally :D <p>to each his own<br>

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:21 pm
by Neo48
one question. does the mag hang to one side or cover the back?

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:24 pm
by Flare137
covers the back (i like this feature)<p>it almost looks like its attached to you as you walk because of the middle section

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:34 pm
by Butoden
Sounds cool. I have a Pushan and a Bhima now. They're both great MAGs because they share the same abilities. .. .. ... yeah they do! :D

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:25 am
by Neo48
Sweet! I like the ones that cover the back.

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:55 am
by Flare137
:D glad i could help :D

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:56 pm
by Neo48
*MAG Update*<p>Ok I'm confused now. I got the Photon Blast I wanted, but, the problem is according to the PSO-World MAG Charts, I evolved a MAG into one that I can not get with a Hunter. I'm afraid that I wont get the next evolution I planned on.

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:00 pm
by Benoit
Mag charts are never 100% accurate...

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:02 pm
by Flare137
dont worry happened to me also

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:57 pm
by Neo48
Well, I'll just keep working on it.

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:50 pm
by Flare137
my FOmarl got a Tapas<p>i was all WTF???? then i just kept training it and i got a force mag

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:25 pm
by Neo48
*MAG Update*<p>I got the Ila as I wanted at level 50. I have my photon blasts i needed.

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:50 pm
by Flare137
good at lvl 100 youll be set then right<p>i am having trouble keep ing my stats close (equal) any tips

A new one is born.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 9:52 pm
by Neo48
Well. What MAG do you have and what are its stats? Defense is a tough one to keep as balanced as the others...but with some rare MAGs it can be done.