Page 1 of 1

A little problem

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:17 am
by Forave
well I've tried everywhere for this awnser. HOW DO I GET MY OTHER MEMORY CARD ONLINE IN PSO! this is on topic because it involves PSO but can someone PLEASE help me.<p>THANKYOU

A little problem

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:37 am
by Neo48
You may have to start a new account...but I can't be sure of that.

A little problem

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:44 pm
by Lord Khyron
why don't you just.. <p>Put the other memory card in, Load up Episode 1/2<p>Follow all the basic instructions with the serial number, etc..<p>Then set the NETWORK settings just the same.<p>You should be able to do it. Your hunters license works via your serials.<p>If it's on both mem cards, both mem cards can be used. <p>If you don't want to go through the tediusness of setting up a memory card to be online, saving he serial.. then you will never be online with it.

A little problem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:00 am
by Forave
nvm I got it working. I was typing in the wron password.

A little problem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:25 am
by Forge
Yeah, Khyron's right - your Hunter's License is based on your game's serial number and access key.