Page 1 of 1
My hardest choice

Posted:
Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:42 pm
by Forave
I actually did it. I thought long and hard about it. because I was un legit and I un legitly level 50 lvs on my main, I put his items on other char and deleted him. I have now started life as a legit character again. I am now on Xbox and im legit on there.
My hardest choice

Posted:
Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:00 pm
by Warpath
Cool, I did the same thing. I erased my HUmar who knew Force techniques as well as all the unlegit weapons and gear on him, and started a legit HUcast. It's fun because you actually get a sense of progress through your fighting, instead of inputting numbers on an Action Replay.
My hardest choice

Posted:
Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:35 pm
by Neo48
*claps*<p>*sniff*..I'm so...*sniff*..proud !@#$ <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1122158124[/TIME]][/size]
My hardest choice

Posted:
Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:20 pm
by Forave
life as a legit again... different....
My hardest choice

Posted:
Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:50 pm
by Neo48
Its fun!<p>I am so happy to be where I am as a legit char

My hardest choice

Posted:
Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:53 pm
by //att_/ortex2
Great work Forave... I know how hard it is to stop... I totally blew out everyone's candles with a FoNewm using a Twin Brand, but then i took the initiative and quit. Now, i'm all legal again on GC-Xbox and rollin again! Again, great work.
My hardest choice

Posted:
Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:48 pm
by Sonnikku
When I delet a character and make a new one I take all the sweet items from the old one and give em to the new one

....But I only did it once cuz all the other times I had to make a new character was that my mem card was curruped ~0 :@ ~_~ <p>curruped like 6 times :@
My hardest choice

Posted:
Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:58 pm
by //att_/ortex2
Argh... You think six times is much? You're lucky compared to me!

(17 times and counting..)
My hardest choice

Posted:
Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:01 am
by GroG
My mem card has never been corrupted and working perfectly for 2 years now.
My hardest choice

Posted:
Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:32 am
by Neo48
Yes, mine hasn't either. It is a non-nintendo brand card and I have lots of trust in it to hold my PSO data.
My hardest choice

Posted:
Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:59 pm
by //att_/ortex2
I wonder if god has something against me...
My hardest choice

Posted:
Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:11 pm
by Scejntjynahl
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by /\/\att_\/ortex2</i><p>I wonder if god has something against me...<br></blockquote><p>Is it an official memory card? If so, then you have the lousiest luck. Or you might be suffering from power spikes, I suggest you connect your GameCube to an outlett that has protection from power spikes. A power spike is dramatic increase or decrease in the electrical flow, this at times may make electronical devices turn off and on in mere seconds, but like you well know, if your online and you lose power you lose your data.<p>Or like you said, god doesnt like you much :p