What Neo has been up too.....

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Neo48 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:51 am

Well well. Am I glad this place is back.<p>Lots of strange things have been happening lately. Still truckin along the PSO road though.<br>I've been leveling of course, and have found many items and such:<p>-Have all amplifiers except Gizonde<br>-Red Saber *New<br>-Rabbit Wand *New<br>-Addslots (numerous)<br>-Photon Drops (numerous)<br>-Many 9 Star Rares<br>-Twin Brand<br>-Agitos...(no 75 yet)<br>-Sacred Cloth<p>And crap loads of stuff that I just can't remember. Hopefully this place starts filling up again. Have a good day :D
Neo48

Postby Benoit » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:39 pm

Very nice! :)
Benoit

Postby jherm » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:46 am

you found a twin brand eh? LIAR. and im starting to regret trading it to you, i thought finding another one would be easy, but i hate the temple. and i can't even remember what you gave to me for it....meh. i might as well post new shtuff that i found, like fatsia. OH YA, i got monkey king bar. so i got that too....and....add slots.... :? theres gotta be more than that. oh well.
jherm

Postby Neo48 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:38 am

You fool! I gave you the King Bar for it %) <p>I also found God HP (finally). And Jherm and I completed challenge mode!<p>Now, we are trying to do Episode 2 chalenge mode (PSO PLus), but a HUcast is hard to use against the Gol Dragon....
Neo48

Postby jherm » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:44 pm

I FOUND THAT GOD HP AND YOU KNOW IT. I HIT THE BUTTON FIRST!!!! this is a lesson to all of you, always keep one spot in your inventory open for boss battles, just in case the rare drops and you hit the button first, as i did. all i got out of it was a broken box while neo, who was slow to the draw, got the god hp. im really glad it was only god hp and not something useful to me (god hp adds only 80 i believe).<p>and oh ya, i found some combats with my new fonewm. on my first 3 ultimate forest runs i found 4 sets of combats. only one had hit, but it had 20 hit.
jherm

Postby LaconianShot » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:00 am

It's a war zone. Siren and I <b>cooperate</b> when hunting for rares...
LaconianShot

Postby jherm » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:28 pm

lol we cooperate too in a way. if somebody is hunting for an item or something really cool that only the other badge can find, we cut deals, we call different rares. works pretty good usually. but nobody even knew that the god/hp could drop.
jherm

Postby Neo48 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:02 am

I did know!! I've killed him numerous times in hope of a drop!<p>And I did give you your Dragon Nail when I could have claimed it....
Neo48

Postby Siren » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:18 am

Heh. Yesterday, Laco and I hunted and a Flowen's Frame dropped. I picked it up, but gave it to Laco. He made a *promise* to get me a Red Handgun, so...
Siren

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:55 pm

Don't forget that Flowen's Frame is a Redria drop, so as far as I'm concerned, it is rightfully mine (considering neither of us called it). And yes, I was going to give the Red Handgun to you anyways... it's not as if they're hard to find...
LaconianShot

Postby jherm » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:34 am

HEY! i gave you my next dragon claw for a MUSASHI. dragon's calw is WAY more valuable. you can't guilt trip me like that.
jherm

Postby Neo48 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:38 pm

Well I haven't found another God HP yet..so....hold on!
Neo48

Postby jherm » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:58 pm

lol, i kinda don't have a choice. and i dunno cheapass thing i could give you for it...id say brave knuckle but i still only have one of them.
jherm

Postby Neo48 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:04 am

Ah yeah...I do need one of those...<p>I dunno, jsut give me like 5 grinders or something.
Neo48

Return to Phantasy Star Online