I'm leaving too!!!

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

I'm leaving too!!!

Postby zoothe » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:59 pm

I must've missed this stuff about Huston and the joke by Malakai... where did this all happen?
zoothe
 

I'm leaving too!!!

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:10 pm

Uh... an "arguement" between Arkhan and Benoit in a Phantasy Star thread, in which Benoit mistakenly called Seattle a town with a large population of fat people, and Arkhan jumped on his ass for it. Stupidity ensued, in which Arkhan's main arguement against Benoit (even after Benoit corrected his mistake) was that Belgium makes waffles. As you can probably tell, the arguement itself could make a mentally retarded ape feel intelligent.
LaconianShot
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests