The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do
by Neo48 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:29 pm
Yesterday I had my job interview...hehe...hopefully I'll get in! I felt it went pretty well..thank-you Calm class :p
-
Neo48
-
by Shell Presto » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:28 pm
Here's hoping your week of waiting for the phone to ring and yelling at your friends for not being your boss when they call pays off. (I did that... ^_^)<p>Good luck!
-
Shell Presto
-
by Neo48 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:08 pm
Hehe..thanks :p
-
Neo48
-
by Starlight » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:42 pm
Good luck! I hope you get in, too!

-
Starlight
-
by LaconianShot » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:16 am
Great Neo. This is what you've been looking for... I hope you get the job. <br>Care to impart the line of work you'll be in?
-
LaconianShot
-
by Ein Tyrion » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:19 am
Whoo Go NEO!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!
-
Ein Tyrion
-
by Neo48 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:33 am
I will be loading stuff onto trucks and filling invoices for them...stuff like that. It will be good work that wil keep me active...thats for sure.<p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1113366890[/TIME]][/size]
-
Neo48
-
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 110 guests