Welcome back PS Cave!

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby Del_Ian » Mon May 23, 2005 1:16 am

Lutz always looks like a girl, it's just a matter of degree. Though they did get him at least somewhat masculine in the remakes. XP<p>*has never played Lunar and thus doesn't get the reference, is also too lazy to google it*
Del_Ian
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby Synbios » Mon May 23, 2005 1:40 am

LOL! We are having a invsion of Ash's avatars!
Synbios
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby FOrave » Mon May 23, 2005 2:34 am

welcome back New Guy (technically ur not so new anymore lol)
FOrave
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby LaconianShot » Mon May 23, 2005 4:42 am

This isn't DNG's welcome back thread, it's a welcome back to the members od PSC. In the brief absence of PSC, I <i>nearly</i> got a life. <br><blockquote>Says the guy with an American officer lich as his avatar.</blockquote> <br>It's metal band mascot, but otherwise, touché.
LaconianShot
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby KexMex » Mon May 23, 2005 5:48 am

Welcome back, PSCAVE!!!!!!!! *HUGS THE ENTIRE PS CAVE*<p>I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!<p>Except for PeaGuy's, Mono's and PSP's avatars! Them, I do NOT love! :p
KexMex
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby Saria » Mon May 23, 2005 1:19 pm

Ah, I was getting worried... :( Well, good that it's all back! :)
Saria
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby Da New Guy » Mon May 23, 2005 4:54 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by KexMex</i><br>Except for PeaGuy's, Mono's and PSP's avatars! Them, I do NOT love! :p<br></blockquote><p>I agree, myself, I am utterly horrified. They were one, then two. Now three!<br>
Da New Guy
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby Saria » Mon May 23, 2005 5:05 pm

I think they're cool! :p
Saria
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby KexMex » Mon May 23, 2005 5:10 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Saria</i><p>I think they're cool! :p <br></blockquote><p>Obviously misguided.
KexMex
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Mon May 23, 2005 5:16 pm

Hey, I think the avvies are all teh seksi...and so cute!! :D
LegoMuskCat
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby Siren » Mon May 23, 2005 5:17 pm

Well, I'm sure the females love them.<p>I'm wondering where I can get one...
Siren
 

Welcome back PS Cave!

Postby KexMex » Mon May 23, 2005 5:18 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Siren</i><p>Well, I'm sure the females love them.<p>I'm wondering where I can get one...<br></blockquote><p>Urgh.... please.... don't...<p>My soul's gotten a scar by them...
KexMex
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests