#pscave -- should it be revived?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

#pscave -- should it be revived?

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:59 am

Of course you do..<p>You couldn't be happy if you didn't.<p>Mwa haha
Lord Khyron
 

#pscave -- should it be revived?

Postby Malakai » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:05 am

Although I enjoyed chatting in IRC, I just don't have time for it anymore since the summer started. I come in here maybe three times a week to post now, and for the next eight months I'll be at the university from sun-up until sun-down.
Malakai
 

#pscave -- should it be revived?

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:40 pm

OMG PeaGuy ENJOY your delusions! ^_^
LaconianShot
 

#pscave -- should it be revived?

Postby Siren » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:05 pm

Sad. Peaguy likes IRC because if he did any different it would destroy his value system.<p>OMG. How sad X.X<p>ENJOY our delusions Peaguy. Mwahaha! I'm so evil.<p>PS: The chatroom will never revive because of your weak and simple values system. Have fun trying to revive it though! ^_^<p>PPS: I had to edit to disclude some information that made me look like an ass.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Siren on [TIME]1126913693[/TIME]][/size]
Siren
 

#pscave -- should it be revived?

Postby KexMex » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:22 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Of course you do..<p>You couldn't be happy if you didn't.<p>Mwa haha<br></blockquote><p>Lord Khyron sounds like a video game villain.
KexMex
 

#pscave -- should it be revived?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:22 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Of course you do..<p>You couldn't be happy if you didn't.<p>Mwa haha<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by KexMex</i><p>Lord Khyron sounds like a video game villain.<br></blockquote><p>And a poor one, at that.<p>
ThePeaGuy
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 111 guests