Say something nice to the person above you

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby Obi-Wan Kenobi » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:44 pm

KexMex is the kind of person who is really compassionate about others.<p>And to add one, jherm, Hockey Rules.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby Nightmare » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:05 pm

Obi-Wan is a very welcome new member of the forum and has a really cool user name :p <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Nightmare on [TIME]1127851556[/TIME]][/size]
Nightmare
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby Damien 1234 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:31 pm

I hope he dies painfully, at my hand, nah, just playin, he... has... red hair... I think, you have hair! everyone likes hair! I'm nice
Damien 1234
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby Nightmare » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:42 am

I do have red hair. How did you know the picture I posted was sepia-toned? Anyway Damien 1234 is awesome for noticing my hair color
Nightmare
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby KexMex » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:41 am

Nightmare's got red hair. Rules.
KexMex
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby ThePeaGuy » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:14 pm

U gays r leik soo awesume! ^____^
ThePeaGuy
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby LaconianSandals » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:45 pm

I don't really know the person above me, so I'll generalize. You were all nice to me when I joined (at least I think so) and most people aren't so welcoming of me. Beyond that, I think I actually genuinely missed you guys while the boards were down. That said, you are nice people.
LaconianSandals
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby Forge » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:35 pm

Whilst I've not really talked to you much, you have said something that I heartily agree with - I missed this place too. That clarity of though deserves praise.
Forge
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby Nightmare » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:48 am

omg I miss you all! and it's nice to see you guys again. I just happened to come check this site today and alas the forum is back up.<p>Forge... nice to see you again!
Nightmare
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby KexMex » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:05 pm

Isn't really what the username says. :p
KexMex
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby LegoMuskCat » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:07 pm

Was my first friend here all those months ago. :3
LegoMuskCat
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby KexMex » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:14 pm

Has awesome art skillz and is awesome!
KexMex
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby ThePeaGuy » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:42 pm

I like his Swedish meatballs. :3
ThePeaGuy
 

Say something nice to the person above you

Postby KexMex » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:00 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ThePeaGuy</i><p>I like his Swedish meatballs. :3<br></blockquote><p>Is about to get his British meatballs removed.<p>Just kidding, he's a great guy.<p>And he's...<p>...<p>*Mumbles*
KexMex
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 84 guests