Farewell

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Farewell

Postby Forave » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:42 pm

It is time that I leave the cave. you may ask why and the truth is..... Im a hacker in PSO. this place doesnt seem for me because of that. I hack and use hacked items so yeah thats it. I guess if I corupt and lose everything ill come back but I really cant be here anymore<p>Farewell from FOrave
Forave
 

Farewell

Postby Dr_Odin » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:48 pm

You are not the only hacker u know.<br>As long as you are a friendly forumfriend, there shouldn't be a problem ;)
Dr_Odin
 

Farewell

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:05 pm

Yes being a hacker won't really change much fo anything, as long as your you, and don't act like some one else because your a hacker i don't really see why you would go. Take that into concideration as long as your a good person no one cares if you hack. :)
Etra McGarl
 

Farewell

Postby Forave » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:21 am

well, even if that is the case, most of the people on the site are very strict about there PSO playing.
Forave
 

Farewell

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:20 pm

some of the people on here are tightwads who should relax and not get pissd off at hackers that join the forum. cause chances are you aren't going to harm them online.
HuBBsDoctor
 

Farewell

Postby Forge » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:36 am

I have no qualms with hackers if they don't effect any other player.<p>I don't like hacking, but I'm not going to criticise people if they want to. I prefer playing legitimately.<p>I will sometimes use cheats in games, but not for PSO. That's just personal preference.<p>But if you're definitely going, then have a prosperous existence - see you, Forave.
Forge
 

Farewell

Postby Damien 1234 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:07 pm

Don't worry about the guys who play PSO like that and get a stricked... however you spell that:? One of my best friends is a hacker, not many people here care about hackers, so stay here.
Damien 1234
 

Farewell

Postby Forave » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:13 pm

I would NEVER do anything to another player. I dont even know how 2 FSOD or corrupt. I just use unlegit things.
Forave
 

Farewell

Postby GroG » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:36 pm

Forave....whats the big deal about hacking? it's pretty fun do to, though I only hack offline games :) You aren't really ruining for anyone...don't leave us !
GroG
 

Farewell

Postby Forge » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:30 am

Solely because you're a hacker who has recently gone online, that doesn't mean you have to leave us.<p>By the way, was that Lavis Cannon legit?
Forge
 

Farewell

Postby Forave » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:45 pm

I guess it would be best that I would leave, then again I dont really have much of a reason to leave. why not stay for awhile I guess. yes hacking is fun in games, but online hacking is dangerous. *friend got booted from FFXI for hacking in Buhamet summon from FFX*
Forave
 

Farewell

Postby Neo48 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:09 pm

Online hacking is very dangerous. Hackers cause FSOD randomly to all players in the lobby or game. Thats how I have lost such items as the Red Sword and Hit % Combats. <p>I urge you not to hack online, for the legit character sake. <p>As far as you leaving the boards...I saw that you made a topic to discuss your hacked items. Not many people would even know anything about those items, those people all choose not to know I guess. But we do like to talk about PSO. So you can still do that with us. Technically if you talk about hacked items, you would be breaking teh rules of Segas Terms of Agreement.<p>We enjoy talking PSO, don't take that from us. The PSO area of the site has actually been showing some life lately !@#$
Neo48
 

Farewell

Postby DaveGeorge » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:28 pm

Hmm I don't even play PSO (no big fan of online-rpg's), so you're OK in my book ;)<p>But ruining it for other online players is not nice....
DaveGeorge
 

Farewell

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:39 am

I've explained this already... hacking is wrong because it upsets the balance online, whether you directly harm other players or not. It gives you an unfair advantage over others that you should not have. Hacking offline games is fine, because there is no player-to-player relationship or community, and of course, no balance. But that's just it... leave it offline. <br>Hackers try to make up for their lack of skill by cheating. Why should others suffer because of your lack of skill?
LaconianShot
 

Farewell

Postby Neo48 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:01 pm

Yes, I was often annoyed to see a level 90 character equiped with a Dark Flow.<p>Mind you, I left that game immediately in fear of FSOD :~
Neo48
 

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 105 guests