by Danny » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:43 pm
I mostly watch anime and scientific documentaries. There doesn't seem to be a lot of animes on tv now-a-days though. I don't actually watch that much tv, I mostly watch animes on my computer or on DVD/cassette. I have them in the original Japanese version with English subtitles. I think it's best like this.
So far the animes I'm currently watching on TV are:
Gundam Seed Destiny (Gundam Seed was removed about a month ago after only it's first run. Same with the Fullmetal Alchemist, but luckly, I saw all the espisodes. There's too many crappy shows on tv now...)
Bleach, Naruto and Death Note.
The Texan voices are better than the Canadian ones. There's also less editing. DBZ was destroyed in Canada because of all that editing and bad voices. Darn jerks ruined it...
Run for your lives! It's the huge sandworm that never reaches you!
