by Arkhan » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:33 am
Nothing wrong with a little alcohol once in a while... as long as you don't go out of control, ie: drunk.<br><blockquote>Benoit is the kind of guy I hate on day and love the next day. Yay, I love you, man. And I hate you, also</blockquote> <br>Yeah, I agree completely, Mono. And guess which I'm feeling today?<br>Anyway, I don't know what exactly I pride myself in. That's a rather difficult question. I suppose I'm proud that I rarely let mainstream opinion effect what I have to say.<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>Nothing wrong with a little alcohol once in a while... as long as you don't go out of control, ie: drunk.<br> <br>Yeah, I agree completely, Mono. And guess which I'm feeling today?<br>Anyway, I don't know what exactly I pride myself in. That's a rather difficult question. I suppose I'm proud that I rarely let mainstream opinion effect what I have to say.<br></blockquote><p>ders no blood in my alchohol ocifer! I swear!.....llooookeeee here I kin even say the alpherbet backwards-like.<p>RTYZAGHPSCDE...hyphen!<p>Alcohol is one of those things I only plan to drink at a wedding, (champagne), or wine on a hot date with the lady, or at least once out of those funny as hell helmet things you see the morons on TV wearing at football games, lol.<p>I dont really see the point of getting drunk. Kids in my highschool do it and i just think "Yeah, they cant watch out for each other while sober, ...imagine them all drunk in the same room...".......I.E. "I Swear! ...I can totally stop this car with my BARE HANDS!" *crunch*.<p>morons.<p>Im also proud of my C++ programming nationals 1337ness, and my sweet girlfriend, and my fishtank. Guppies Pwn.