Post what's on your mind now

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Do take some boosters, and see if you can break the sound barrier!
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Tanith » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:59 pm

I'm 32 today. Fear my old.
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Happy birthday Tanith!
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:12 pm

I have not been able to use gmail for most of the day. This is infuriating. I HATE IE. Gimme back my firefox!
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:54 pm

I noticed on Fringes of Algo that it was your birthday earlier today. Happy birthday, Tanith! What a coincidence that it's on International Woman Day. :)
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby carlsojos » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:00 am

Happy B-day, Tanith! Just remember, you ain't old until you want to be- just ask some of those 50-year-olds I race cars with (and still lose to).
Image
User avatar
carlsojos
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Even if I knew where I was, would I tell you?

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:37 am

Once again, happy birthday!
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re:

Postby Tanith » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:01 pm

BenoitRen wrote:What a coincidence that it's on International Woman Day. :)

I've always kind of liked sharing my birthday with a worldwide observance, even though I never do anything for Int'l Women's Day. I'm lucky to live in a country where women have equal rights as men, so it's not something I think about much except from a historical perspective. However, I feel for the women in many African, Middle Eastern and Asian countries where they still fight for their rights. Yesterday also marked to 100th anniversary of the observation. 100 years ago women still had no voting rights in the USA. That blows my mind, that it's still been less than 100 years since women had the right to vote in my country.

Carlsojos- I know what you mean! My parents are almost 60 years old and I want to feel as young as they act when I'm their age.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 pm

This is a maaaaaaaaaan's wooooooooooooooorld.
Image
User avatar
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Google, you suck.

Apparently, I'm not allowed to switch between my email accounts in the same minute. It did what it did yesterday, and is now not letting me access gmail. SCREW YOU GOOGLE.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby carlsojos » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Black Sword wrote:Google, you suck.

Apparently, I'm not allowed to switch between my email accounts in the same minute. It did what it did yesterday, and is now not letting me access gmail. SCREW YOU GOOGLE.

And I just sent what I have so far on that assignment to you. Should I copy the file to a PM?
Image
User avatar
carlsojos
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Even if I knew where I was, would I tell you?

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Semix » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:00 pm

I didn't like how google made me change my youtube account to my gmail account, as I forgot my gmails log-in information...
Image
User avatar
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: UK-Kent

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 pm

carlsojos wrote:
Black Sword wrote:Google, you suck.

Apparently, I'm not allowed to switch between my email accounts in the same minute. It did what it did yesterday, and is now not letting me access gmail. SCREW YOU GOOGLE.

And I just sent what I have so far on that assignment to you. Should I copy the file to a PM?


No worries. I found a loophole out, so I'll be able to check it out at home. Stupid Google.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby carlsojos » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Alright. If you keep having to switch between gmail accounts for work or something, you might wanna consider having one address automatically forward to the other, and use an incoming filter to mark it as separate from your personal stuff. Gmail has instructions on how to do this, and it doesn't look hard at all to implement.
Image
User avatar
carlsojos
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Even if I knew where I was, would I tell you?

Postby Wing-0 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:00 am

I'm tired... Just tired.

Five hours trying to solve a circuit and three people and I only managed to reach a barely logical solution. I'm going to FAIL tomorrow's test in an epic, ugly and miserable way... And yet, you know what? All I can say is "SUCK MY ASS". I'm not going to stress myself over with that. Sure, I'll study like mad for the next one, but I'm just tired of stressing 24- hours before one of these shits.

Tonight, I'm going to play games and chill. If the teacher gets mad because we failed, then gee... he still gets paid!
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 110 guests