Page 1 of 1
Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time

Posted:
Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:35 pm
by iceman
Have you played Star Ocean number 3 for the PS2? If so, what do you think of it and why?<p>I want feedback because my friend Peaguy is buying this game.<p>-Iceman-
Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time

Posted:
Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:21 am
by Damien 1234
Star ocean...3... I only played the second one, and th CD got damage half way through, but Star Ocean 3 sounds awsome, Ill have to get it.
Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time

Posted:
Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:57 pm
by zoothe
It's the only one in the series that I have ever played, but I have to say it's a very entertaining RPG. Though I haven't yet beaten it, I thoroughly enjoyed the many hours I already logged into the game.<p>It reminds me of the Tales of... games. Basically a straight forward RPG, with real-time action RPG style battles (instead of the traditional turn based battles).<p>There are a ton of things to do in the game, many side quests and secrets. I will say it's one of the best RPGs on the PS2, for sure. And it's recently been re-released as a Greatest Hits title, so you can buy it dirt cheap now. I'd suggest the Strategy Guide if you want to get the full effect of the game, but that's just me. I don't like to miss anything because I rarely play an RPG again after beating it.
Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time

Posted:
Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:46 pm
by Xian Shade
I bought the limited edition of SO3 months ago, and I've been so busy lately I haven't even bothered to open it. >_< Thanks for the reminder.