Page 1 of 1
It better to play with others.

Posted:
Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:42 pm
by Neo48
This is a thread for you to post your favorite PC game. Rules are:<p>You can play with others online<p>Thats it, the only rule. So post your favorite. This thread may bring many people together in there favorites. This thread also serves another purpose, but maybe I will share that later.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1092944602[/TIME]][/size]
It better to play with others.

Posted:
Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:13 pm
by Tekno-Crystal
I stated something like this in my games thread.<p>Warcraft III (no exp)<br>Warcraft II (exp)<br>Warcraft I<br>Diablo II (exp)<br>Diablo I<br>Age of Mythology (no exp)<br>Unreal Tournament<br>Seven Kingdoms II<br>Total Annihilation (CC and BT)<p>Thats all I can remember right now.
It better to play with others.

Posted:
Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:42 pm
by Redeemer
DiabloI<br>DiabloII<br>Starcraft Broodwar<br>C&C Renegade<br>Unreal Tournament<br> And thats all so far i can remember off the top of my head
It better to play with others.

Posted:
Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:28 pm
by Benoit
I can only play Age of Empires II online.
It better to play with others.

Posted:
Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:44 pm
by WolfHunt
avp2
It better to play with others.

Posted:
Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:13 am
by zoothe
Call of Duty<br>Diablo 2
It better to play with others.

Posted:
Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:50 am
by Monocromatico
I never played anything online - not anything enjoyable enough to remember, at least.<p>But my geriatric Lords of Magic has online gaming capabilities... so there :^P