Page 1 of 2
Custom Robo

Posted:
Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:47 am
by Neo48
I have had thoughts of purchasing this title. If anybody owns it, please tell me wht you think of it. Also, you can post your thoughts on the game as well.
Custom Robo

Posted:
Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:43 am
by Flare137
its fun but at the begining you dont have many weapons and after the first story it gets exstremely hard and addictingly fun
Custom Robo

Posted:
Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:01 pm
by Ein Tyrion
(lil bro is typin for me) <br>I have the game! I highly suggest it if you like to be a robot killin other robots and love tyo customize!!!
Custom Robo

Posted:
Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:00 pm
by Neo48
Ok, sounds like I expected....what can you tell me of camera views? What angles do they give you? (ie. birds eye, first person, ect.)<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1093125667[/TIME]][/size]
Custom Robo

Posted:
Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:30 pm
by Lord Khyron
3rd person overhead, Full zoom in and out much like fighting games.. And! After you beat the first part, you can use First Person perspective

Custom Robo

Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:09 am
by Neo48
Interesting.
Custom Robo

Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:41 pm
by Redeemer
I find first person view difficult in robo games, such as armored core 3:silent line. Very difficult if not used to it, but interesting twist
Custom Robo

Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:01 pm
by Flare137
It is easier one on one to use 1st person view
Custom Robo

Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:28 pm
by Neo48
Well, I purchased the game, now I shall go and try it, yay!<p>I'll return later after I have played a bit to tell you my thoughts.
Custom Robo

Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:30 pm
by Neo48
This is a very good game. Its given me a few laughs

<p>The Robo fights are fun, also, the weapon variations are cool.<p>The story has been linear, I'm still at the point where I'm learning stuff.
Custom Robo

Posted:
Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:30 pm
by Flare137
once you get the sniper its smooth sailing
Custom Robo

Posted:
Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:53 pm
by Neo48
I ran into an enemy with that part...wasn't to friendly.
Custom Robo

Posted:
Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:54 am
by Lord Khyron
Once you get the sword storm and a Stealth frame..<p>You will be the ultimate bad ass!<p>Teleport 2-4 times, sword storm which locks on and fires..<p>HEHE
Custom Robo

Posted:
Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:22 am
by Neo48
Sounds fun!<p>I'm using a Criminal model. Combined with Long Thrust legs it moves around pretty well with its third dash ability.
Custom Robo

Posted:
Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:16 pm
by Flare137
i use metal ox long thrust and sniper <p>or perigrine formula legs and shotgun

<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Flare137 on [TIME]1093609026[/TIME]][/size]