Page 1 of 2
Bing!

Posted:
Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:37 am
by Forge
Yesterday, I was in London with a friend (we were meant to be on a school trip...) and we devised the coolest pointless game ever. I give you:<p>
The Bing Game<p>Basically, whenever you see a person you find attractive, you go 'Bing' not unlike a hotel reception bell. And that's it.<p>Judge it if you will, we found it incredibly enthralling.<p>I want to start a global following of this game, and if you could spread the word, I'll love you. And perhaps go 'Bing'!

<p>----------------<p>Hey! 200th post!
Bing!

Posted:
Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:57 am
by Halikus MK2
We used to play "Schwing" which is very Waynes World but practically the same game for a new generation!
Bing!

Posted:
Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:30 pm
by Benoit
Uh... I can't play that game, as I rarely come out of my house. And when I do, I'm most of the times alone.
Bing!

Posted:
Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:02 pm
by KexMex
*Points to avatar* BING!!!
Bing!

Posted:
Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:12 pm
by Forge
Heheheheheheh!<p>Benoit, are you that much of a loner? I feel ever so slightly sorry for you.<p>Still, glad it meets your approval.<p>:D
Bing!

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:17 am
by Malakai
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by KexMex</i><p>*Points to avatar* BING!!!<br></blockquote><p>We know you think Demi is hot...<p>but please stop with the references. It's quite ridiculous. %)
Bing!

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:45 am
by Lord Khyron
My NM-2011 is hotter than Demi ever could be..<p>So is my Saligun and Daikuuzi Ayu
Bing!

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:50 am
by Forge
You like to rub it in don't you Khyron...<p>Still, this is a real-life game.<p> :p
Bing!

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:23 pm
by KexMex
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Malakai</i><p>We know you think Demi is hot...<p>but please stop with the references. It's quite ridiculous. %) <br></blockquote><p>*Points to my girlfriend* BING!!!!!!!!<p>I don't need anything else.
Bing!

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:29 pm
by Redeemer
Is there an opposite to the BING? if so then I can play it around my area, not very many attractive ones about I say, atleast to me
Bing!

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:54 pm
by Benoit
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Forge</i><br>Benoit, are you that much of a loner? I feel ever so slightly sorry for you.</blockquote><br>That's only the tip of the iceberg...
Bing!

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:39 pm
by Lassic's Chllun
Well, what a ridiculous but incredibly enthralling idea! I have said BING about 74 times in the past two hours. And, yes ,I'll take anything.
Bing!

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:49 pm
by LaconianShot
I suppose saying "bing!" is better then sayign something incredibly uncouth instead, as I believe that some people are inclined to do...
Bing!

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:52 pm
by Siren
Mm, I agree. Of course, those people also lack the personality, respect and tact socially to get the person they are yelling/jeering at...
Bing!

Posted:
Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:35 pm
by Malakai
Hmm... I wonder how my girlfirend will react to this if the first thing I say to her when I next see her is "BING!"<p>She'll probably think I'm going nuts.