Page 1 of 1

Khyron has a new Animated Siggie..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:11 am
by Lord Khyron
My girls!

Khyron has a new Animated Siggie..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:41 am
by Malakai
I like NM the best. She's just so Phantasy-Star-like.

Khyron has a new Animated Siggie..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:47 am
by Lord Khyron
Nm-2011 is from Phantasy Star. She is from the Memorial Drama CD book.<p>Ves Ves is from Sailor Moon S..<p>Daikuuzi Ayu is from Rumbling Hearts or Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien<p>And Saligun is EPisode 3!<p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1108020520[/TIME]][/size]

Khyron has a new Animated Siggie..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:57 pm
by Benoit
50.7 kB is too much for a signature...<br>Think of the people on dial-up.

Khyron has a new Animated Siggie..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:27 pm
by Lord Khyron
LOL.. the original was slightly bigger, you didn't complain.

Khyron has a new Animated Siggie..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:27 pm
by Benoit
It was?! o_O<p>Of course I didn't complain. There was no hint that it was big, so I didn't check it out.

Khyron has a new Animated Siggie..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:46 pm
by LaconianShot
Looking good, Khyron.

Khyron has a new Animated Siggie..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:57 pm
by Siren
Nice...I'm sure I'll be cursing your name when I get back on my home PC...