Page 1 of 2

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:54 am
by Etra McGarl
I'm simply curious if anyone has played or seen this game, in my oppinion its pretty well awsome, story is lacking but game play and envirnment of the game is awsome.<p>I'm currintly at the level 5 quests out of 6 with both of my characters, and i'm having the fun(hard) parts of the game throuwn at me<p>now i know i'm gonna get hurt for this but to me its like a pso for ps2, although it has NO story(ok almost no story) its still a very inkoyable game<p>P.S. "inkoy" is now my new trademark word :D

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:24 pm
by Benoit
Lassic's Chllun isn't going to like this...<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1108839762[/TIME]][/size]

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:30 pm
by LegoMuskCat
I can't say I've ever heard of Monster Hunter, though the name does ring a bell.<p><blockquote>Originally posted by Etra McGarl<br>P.S. "inkoy" is now my new trademark word <br></blockquote> <br>Oh no, not <b>that</b> word again... I had enough of a headache trying to figure out what the heck it meant in the first place... !@#$

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:16 pm
by Etra McGarl
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Lassic's Chllun isn't going to like this...<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1108839762[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote><br>:/ whys that benoit, is it because of my pso for ps2 remark :p<p>and its ok dreamer i won't use it that much :p

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:47 pm
by Benoit
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Lassic's Chllun isn't going to like this...<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1108839762[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Etra McGarl</i><p>:/ whys that benoit, is it because of my pso for ps2 remark :p</blockquote><br>He was going to stick his foot in a dirty place the next time someone used that word...

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:55 pm
by Etra McGarl
opps thats not good :/ sorry for offending people, i just though it was a cute ryhme. hehe well all hells gonna break loose on me now :(

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:02 pm
by KexMex
La la la la laa.... inkoy inkoy inkoy!!!<p>Try to hurt me, Lassic's Chllun! I'm not scared!<p>Lalalalalaaaa.... tease, tease...

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:14 pm
by Etra McGarl
hahahaha! ok were ever that came from :p<p>ahhh inkoy such an ambigious word.<p>i'm havening one hell of an inkoyable day :D

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:19 pm
by KexMex
Well, glad to have that taken care of. Now let's get back to topic.

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:39 am
by Lassic's Chllun
GAAAAAAAAH! INKOY! IT WAS a $%#^& TYPO! AND NOW ITS THE BIGGEST THING SINCE HALO! WHICH WAS NOT THAT GREAT EITHER! AS FOR YOU KEX...MY GOD! INKOY! WHAT A STUPID WORD! GEEZ, WHAT IM THINKING IS TO VULGAR FOR THIS FORUM, OR ANY OTHER FORUM FOR THAT MATTER! CAN KEX OR ETRA TELL MEWHAT IS SO GREaT ABOUT INKOY! NOTHING! IT JUST SOUNDS FUNNY! WELL, SO DOES DRAKUTOLIA! BUT NOBODY IS SAYING THAT! NOOOOOO ITS INKOY, THE NEXT BIG THING! INKOY DOLLS, INKOY GAMES, INKOY TV SHOWS...AGH, I'M ABOUT TO PUT IT IN WEBSTERS JUST FOR THE SATISFACTION OF MAKING IT AN ANNOYING BUT REAL WORD! Now, what are we talking about? Oh, yes I've never heard of such a game. And my wrists hurt from that drivel. And I blame Etra. 'Cept that pic in your footer is cool, so you're off the hook. And now I wait for Carpal to set in...

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:05 am
by LegoMuskCat
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><p>GAAAAAAAAH! INKOY! IT WAS a $%#^& TYPO! AND NOW ITS THE BIGGEST THING SINCE HALO! WHICH WAS NOT THAT GREAT EITHER! AS FOR YOU KEX...MY GOD! INKOY! WHAT A STUPID WORD! GEEZ, WHAT IM THINKING IS TO VULGAR FOR THIS FORUM, OR ANY OTHER FORUM FOR THAT MATTER! CAN KEX OR ETRA TELL MEWHAT IS SO GREaT ABOUT INKOY! NOTHING! IT JUST SOUNDS FUNNY! WELL, SO DOES DRAKUTOLIA! BUT NOBODY IS SAYING THAT! NOOOOOO ITS INKOY, THE NEXT BIG THING! INKOY DOLLS, INKOY GAMES, INKOY TV SHOWS...AGH, I'M ABOUT TO PUT IT IN WEBSTERS JUST FOR THE SATISFACTION OF MAKING IT AN ANNOYING BUT REAL WORD! Now, what are we talking about? Oh, yes I've never heard of such a game. And my wrists hurt from that drivel. And I blame Etra. 'Cept that pic in your footer is cool, so you're off the hook. And now I wait for Carpal to set in...<br></blockquote><br>You hate that evil word so much, and yet you used it 1, 2... 7 times. :D<p>And Etra, you might want to change the name of this thread to "Inkoy This..." ;)

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:08 am
by Lord Khyron
Monster Hunter = PSO ripoff.<p>Plain and Simple o.o

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:25 pm
by Benoit
<blockquote>GREaT</blockquote><br>You forgot to put the "a" in caps there. :P

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:35 pm
by KexMex
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><br>*Goes on for eternity*</blockquote><p>Right right... not that you scare me.

Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:52 pm
by Malakai
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><p>GAAAAAAAAH! INKOY! IT WAS a $%#^& TYPO! AND NOW ITS THE BIGGEST THING SINCE HALO! WHICH WAS NOT THAT GREAT EITHER! AS FOR YOU KEX...MY GOD! INKOY! WHAT A STUPID WORD! GEEZ, WHAT IM THINKING IS TO VULGAR FOR THIS FORUM, OR ANY OTHER FORUM FOR THAT MATTER! CAN KEX OR ETRA TELL MEWHAT IS SO GREaT ABOUT INKOY! NOTHING! IT JUST SOUNDS FUNNY! WELL, SO DOES DRAKUTOLIA! BUT NOBODY IS SAYING THAT! NOOOOOO ITS INKOY, THE NEXT BIG THING! INKOY DOLLS, INKOY GAMES, INKOY TV SHOWS...AGH, I'M ABOUT TO PUT IT IN WEBSTERS JUST FOR THE SATISFACTION OF MAKING IT AN ANNOYING BUT REAL WORD! Now, what are we talking about? Oh, yes I've never heard of such a game. And my wrists hurt from that drivel. And I blame Etra. 'Cept that pic in your footer is cool, so you're off the hook. And now I wait for Carpal to set in...<br></blockquote><p>Hey man, I've got life support right here if you need it. Now just take a few deep breaths and let your blood pressure come down a little bit.<br>