Page 1 of 1

Till next time...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:09 am
by Siren
Like Laco, I am leaving for a ski trip (wee!). I won't be posting here for a week, and I'll miss you all. E-mail me if you feel like saying hello, and I'll try to get in contact. Thanks to all who have already wished me a good trip. :) <p>To those new, left in the dark: Laco and I are brothers. What's more, we are twins. We are both going on the same trip. <p>On a different note, I would say I deserve a seperate goodbye thread; both Laco and I hate being treated as a single entity. :P

Till next time...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:26 am
by ThePeaGuy
Have a good time with your brother, Siren. :)<p>See you when you get back.

Till next time...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:24 am
by ROMeo
Have fun. :)

Till next time...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:12 am
by Benoit
I'll miss you, Siren. :(<br>Have a good time, and see you in a week.

Till next time...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:29 am
by KexMex
Oh... skiing... if I only were better at that...<p>See you Siren... have lots of fun! :)

Till next time...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:47 pm
by LegoMuskCat
We'll miss you, Siren. Take care and have fun! :)

Till next time...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:20 pm
by Etra McGarl
Skiing, ahve fun, hope you don't break anything :p

Till next time...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:25 pm
by Neo48
See ya later! And when you come by my town....stop off and play some PSO with me :D

Till next time...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:26 am
by Lassic's Chllun
Bye, Siren! Don't break anything, and ALWAYS wearclean underwear, especially if you've never done that before :)

Till next time...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:26 am
by Siren
Aw...thanks everyone! I'm writing this from a blasted (piece of shit) internet terminal. Not alot of time...<p>No, I haven't broken anything yet, though Laco and I are doing some pretty tough double black diamond runs. Neo, I would've stopped by, but we were running on a tight schedule and I doubt my relatives would have understood. Lassic, I always wear clean underwear, thank-you very much. Anyways, I'm glad for all the safe wishes,and since we have a digital camera here I'll try to get some pictures of me. See you in a few days!

Till next time...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:38 am
by Forge
Hope you are enjoying yourself Siren.

Till next time...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:54 pm
by Arkhan
We do not need skiing!....We have Ice Climber, and ....lesse........Ski Free for PC, ........Skiing for Atari....Winter Games!.....meh,skiing....I got 8-bit, im ok :)<p>Sledding is funner because you can joust lol...