Page 1 of 1

Need some help from Cavers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:09 am
by Lord Khyron
Today I had to painfully use the restore CD on my PC.<p>My sister installed Earth Systems Today for her geology class, and when I uninstalled it, it got rid of much of the windows files.<p>In Dos, nothing but COPY and Cd could be used. All backup files were gone.<p>I lost everything except my stories ;.;<p>I'm looking for anyone with a Winamp of less than 3.x/5.x to send me it.<p>That is the last program I need.<p>I'm so sad ;.;

Need some help from Cavers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:18 am
by ROMeo
Winamp 2.90-something still roams somewhere in http://www.download.com<p>I saw it when I was downloading winamp again (I had to reinstall recently as well). Also I must have the installable file somewhere in my backup CDs, I'll look for it. :)

Need some help from Cavers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:15 am
by Benoit
Dude, I sent it to you last night...

Need some help from Cavers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:27 pm
by HuBBsDoctor
I have the winamp 5 and a crack. then you can dpownload the latest winamp and get a free upgrade.

Need some help from Cavers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:22 pm
by Neo48
I have the best Winamp skin!

Need some help from Cavers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:46 pm
by Benoit
He's asking for a WinAmp less than version 3.<br>Version 3 and 5 suck.