Page 1 of 1

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:39 pm
by Lassic's Chllun
In about 4 hours I leave for 2 days to get a tonsillectomy. I should be back on Monday. Don't cry too much! :D

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:55 pm
by KexMex
good bye, see you, I won't miss you.<p> :D I mean, uh, good bye!

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:25 pm
by Benoit
What the hell is a<br><blockquote><i>tonsillectomy</blockquote><br>?

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:07 pm
by ThePeaGuy
He's having his tonsils removed, Benoit.<p>Laters, Lassic.

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:55 pm
by LegoMuskCat
Well, it sure won't be as crazy here without you. See ya later, Lassic!

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:42 pm
by Benoit
ton·sil Audio pronunciation of "tonsils" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tnsl)<br>n.<p> A small oral mass of lymphoid tissue, especially either of two such masses embedded in the lateral walls of the opening between the mouth and the pharynx, of uncertain function, but believed to help protect the body from respiratory infections.<p>---<p>So, is that bad? o_O

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:10 pm
by LegoMuskCat
No, Benoit. You need a tonsillectomy when your tonsils get swollen.

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:15 pm
by Gipper
He was defining tonsil. Besides, you would probably like to have a tonsilectomy. It hurts, but for about three days afterwards, you eat nothing but ice cream. Thats what they tell me, I've never had one.

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:22 pm
by Lassic's Chllun
Alright, I'm leaving now! Enjoy your weekend, everybody!

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:23 pm
by LegoMuskCat
*sighs* Take a look.<br> <blockquote>Originally posted by Benoit[/i]<br>What the hell is a <p>Quote: <br> <br><i>tonsillectomy <br> <p>?<br></blockquote> <br> <blockquote>ton·sil Audio pronunciation of "tonsils" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tnsl) <br>n. <br>A small oral mass of lymphoid tissue, especially either of two such masses embedded in the lateral walls of the opening between the mouth and the pharynx, of uncertain function, but believed to help protect the body from respiratory infections. <p>--- <p>So, is that bad? o_O<br></blockquote> <br>I thought he was asking why you would need a tonsillectomy...

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:25 pm
by Gipper
Oh, ok. They get swollen and can affect voice and breathing.

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:27 pm
by LegoMuskCat
That's what I said...almost.

WHAT AN AWFUL WEEKEND!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:44 am
by ROMeo
Get well soon. :)