Page 1 of 5
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:56 pm
by LegoMuskCat
I've decided to leave this board. I won't get into the details, but I feel that many of you would rather have it this way. I know that at times I'm just flat-out annoying, and can be dumb as a rock, but that's sorta who I am. I've never felt truely welcome here, though I was greeted in the Introductions. Contradiction is a funny thing...<p>For those of you who I know could possibly miss me, I'll miss you guys too. It's been fun here, but I've far overstayed my visit. So take care, and cheer up.
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:01 pm
by Lassic's Chllun
~0 Um...well... it's your decision. I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope your happy in whatever else you're going to do instead.<p>Thanks for the memories...<p>Nicodemus

I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:04 pm
by Ultema
Ah, that's no fun...<p>But do as you must, this place will always be here should you feel the desire to return...
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:10 pm
by Gipper
!@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ <p>I'm always going to be here...if you want to leave, then that's your choice. Please reconsider though. Very few people think you are annoying or dumb.
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:48 pm
by Siren
I think you got the wrong idea, Dreamer. No one felt that you were stupid or unwanted, despite the "Bored" thread. You have to know that people here are extremely forgiving and tolerant, though if we are bothered by something, we will say so.<p>Anyways, this is your choice. Enjoy yourself, and if you desire to return, no one will thik less of you for it.<p>Goodbye.
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:31 pm
by Mage1
~0 ~_~ ~0 ~_~ ~0 ~_~ ~0 ~_~ ~0 ~_~ ~0 ~_~ ~0 ~_~ ~0 ~_~ ~0 ~0 ~0 ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~0
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:40 pm
by Missagh
Mage1, you have a private message, read it now. :@
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:46 pm
by gm2987
Uh oh that doesn't sound good.<p>Dreamer I'm sorry to hear that you seem really cool and although I haven't had a lenghthy discussion with you I find you to be a really good person, I hope youall the best.<p>PS: Could you post the Motavian/Dezoliean character sets before you go?
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:49 pm
by LaconianShot
Dreamer, no feelings as you described ever entered my mind. I never thought you dumb, and actually enjoyed your [brief] company. Though, I've been around MBs long enough to know that there's no talking people out of leaving... and I'm not the type to do such things. <br>Farewell.
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:10 am
by ROMeo
Well, why are you all so surprised? That's what happens when a forum is NOT moderated as respect for posters is regarded after all, also I'm sure she isn't the first, nor will she be the last. To all forum nazis and other pricks *clap clap clap* I hope you feel proud now.
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:23 am
by Etra McGarl
Awww, Dreamer it sucks to see you go

I'll miss your company i never saw you as annoying or dumb as well maybe people were just giving you the wrong impression

<br>I hope i can still talk to you somewere........ *sniffle*<p>Farewell......
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:42 am
by Lord Khyron
<blockquote>You have to know that people here are extremely forgiving and tolerant, though if we are bothered by something, we will say so. </blockquote> <p>The forgiving/tolerant part doesn't fit Benoit. Look what he did to Noah..<p>I will miss Dreamer, the cute girls are so rare!<p>It's sad...
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:50 am
by Etra McGarl
WOW, someone other then me noticed what was happing to Noah.......from what i heard He's banned from the board for some reason?
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:56 am
by Lord Khyron
Noah refuses to come back because of Benoit.<p>Noah has found that this place was too hostile and the idiots at GAiaonline are nicer.<p>Since Benoit won't apologize, and if Noah comes back, it will be Benoit viciously attacking Noah, Roy won't come back.<p>And Benoit has the nerve to hate PSP for doing the same thing..
I've come to a decision...

Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:58 am
by Gipper
So if we run Benoit out, then we lose one member, but gain two? Sounds like a good deal to me!