Page 1 of 1

That What Are You Listening To Thread....It's Mandatory.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:01 pm
by Sir Nicholas
No really. It is. Every forum has one. I mean, come on, it's like postwhoring, but with a small amount of discussion value :D

"Tremble"- Global Illumination (2007)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:23 pm
by BenoitRen
Oh, God, no. As you said, it's post-whoring. There's barely, if any discussion, and honestly, how many care what you're listening to at the moment you posted?

Unfortunately, my opinion isn't law, so I'm not locking this...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:26 pm
by Sir Nicholas
There's potential for discussion, and I've met some people on other forums based on their good taste :D

I dunno. It's just something I do :p. If it's postwhoring, then I apologise, and won't say a word if this gets locked or deleted :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:00 pm
by LegoMuskCat
BenoitRen wrote:Oh, God, no. As you said, it's post-whoring. There's barely, if any discussion, and honestly, how many care what you're listening to at the moment you posted?

Well, if someone was interested in a song, they could ask about it. :p

Anyhow, I'm listening to "As the world falls down" by David Bowie...it's a song from the movie Labyrinth. I really loved it and the music. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:06 pm
by skymandr
At the moment I'm listening to "as vivid as possible" by USK, before that to "cider punk girl" by maru. Both are 8bit-artists with loads of swing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:53 pm
by Missagh
I am locking this one because of two reasons:
1) This is a never ending topic.
2) This will always be at the top in General Discussion.

However, I might open a section where these type of posts are suitable... post counts will not work there obviously :)