Page 1 of 3

Sonic bad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 am
by Zucca
Image

Just wanted to share this with you. :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:00 pm
by Heroic_Chaz
Lol, where'd you get that? It's pure win! Man, I gotta put that conversation somewhere... maybe on my signature.

We BAD.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:25 pm
by rlrunyon
Yeah, Sonic has GOTTEN bad. Hopefully Sega redeems the franchise with Sonic Unleashed. He WAS a badass before the fall of the Dreamcast. I feel he kinda went down with the Dreamcast. =(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:51 pm
by BenoitRen
Nonsense. Sonic Heroes was great, despite popular opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:43 pm
by Heroic_Chaz
Except team Chaotix. I want to kill each of them with rotten chopsticks while humming "Laughter" from PS4.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:59 am
by The HuBBs
Sonic heroes was ultimate garbage. I can't stand it. Sonic2k7 was ten times better than that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:15 am
by rlrunyon
Sonic Heroes was a decent game. Luckily I rented it, and didn't buy it. =) I bought Sonic 2K7 for $20 at Wal-Mart for my 360. Couldn't pass it up still being somewhat of a Sonic fan. It is the best out of the newer console installments, and that isn't saying much. I haven't played any of the handhelds since the original Sonic Advance for the GBA.

Like I said, hopefully Sega redeems the franchise. Though I am curious about Sonic and the Black Knight. Hopefully Martin Lawrence doesn't show up in it anywhere. =D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:29 am
by Zucca
Last Sonic game I've played was Sonic & Knuckles.
I personally own Sonic 1-3 + Knuckles.
There's only one Sonic game I'd want to have: Sonic CD.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:36 am
by Heroic_Chaz
I like to spam on Super Sonic debug menus in the retro games. All hail super sonic!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:58 pm
by BenoitRen
The HuBBs wrote:Sonic heroes was ultimate garbage. I can't stand it. Sonic2k7 was ten times better than that.

Weird. Next time you're going to claim Shadow the hedgehog was a masterpiece, or what?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:34 pm
by The HuBBs
shadow was garbage too. besides I never said sonic 2k7 was good either.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:10 pm
by rlrunyon
I never wasted my time with Shadow the Hedgehog. I have a friend who is a strong Sonic fan and says all of the games kick ass, though the newer ones are just going through a rough era. He played Shadow, beat it, and told me to never play the game for my own sake. So I trust the Shadow sucks ballz.

Speaking of debug mode, I was watching Cheat! today on G4 and they had the cheat for debug mode on the WiiWare version of Sonic 1.

I had an ISO of Sonic CD and I liked it, but some of the sound files were missing. I didn't have the music for most of the stages. =P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:17 pm
by BenoitRen
I've never played Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic 2006, or Sonic and the Secret Rings. From what I know of them, Shadow the hedgehog is a failed experiment, Sonic 2006 is a trainwreck that's the worst 3D Sonic so far, and Sonic and the Secret Rings is okay.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:31 am
by The HuBBs
BenoitRen wrote:I've never played Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic 2006...


I love how you have to correct me no matter how insignificent the subject.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:21 am
by BenoitRen
At least my post had actual content and relevance to the topic instead of just a correction or a lame comeback. Great going.

Back to the topic?