Page 1 of 3

Kid's "demented" D:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:21 pm
by IndispensablePeaGuy
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20081003/t ... adaf4.html

According to the people from SFC, this guy needs to have his ass kicked. I don't think the kid's screwed up, just apathetic over other animals. People are like that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:49 pm
by Mono
Kids are like that.

But that´s what PARENTS are for, in my concept.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:34 pm
by IndispensablePeaGuy
Mono wrote:Kids are like that.

But that´s what PARENTS are for, in my concept.


The kid has no daddy in his life, go figure.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:05 pm
by Heroic_Chaz
Ouch. You don't pull any punches, do you? Poor kid.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:47 pm
by thriwren
Peegai wrote:
Mono wrote:Kids are like that.

But that´s what PARENTS are for, in my concept.


The kid has no daddy in his life, go figure.
The article makes no mention that the kids has no father.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:28 pm
by Dr. Casey
SFC? What's that?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:49 am
by Mono
Sweden Fried Chicken!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:40 am
by thriwren
I thought is was Shining Force central.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:29 pm
by Heroic_Chaz
I thought it meant Skybound Fajita Cars...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:53 pm
by Zucca
First Satanic Church.

(That really exists. :D)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:47 pm
by Heroic_Chaz
That'd be FSC... we're talking about SFC lol.

Super Flying Cats
Samurai Fart Chaz
Sumo Flab Chaz

lolz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:48 am
by thriwren
Zucca wrote:First Satanic Church.

(That really exists. :D)
I know. Dont ask.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:49 am
by thriwren
Heroic_Chaz wrote:That'd be FSC... we're talking about SFC lol.

Super Flying Cats
Samurai Fart Chaz
Sumo Flab Chaz

lolz

When I seen the Super flying cats, it reminded me of a show from the early '90's called Samurai Pizza Cats.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:23 pm
by Heroic_Chaz
Whoa, you too, Wren?! Man, I watched that when I was like four or five. I still remember the names and the theme song. Sad.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:46 pm
by thriwren
Heroic_Chaz wrote:Whoa, you too, Wren?! Man, I watched that when I was like four or five. I still remember the names and the theme song. Sad.
I think I watched once or twice, I dont remember much of it myself. But, yeah what is SFC?