Page 1 of 1

Does this happen in any other country?!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:58 pm
by Heroic_Chaz
Check this out... we Americans are crazy!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,461704,00.html

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:52 am
by Neo48
It doesn't surprise me that post-modern consumerism can lead to death.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:42 pm
by thriwren
I hate the gift giving part of this time of year, seeing the family and having a good meal with them is good enough for me. But, since Christmas (or what ever gift giving holiday(s) you partake in) has become a payday for Wal-mart, I tend to have to give a gift since they are spending money on me. This is because they was to give little Jimmy and Jo-Ann the best gift of the year, they look out for there own little group (and interest) and get a bit to excited and don't care about others well being.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:16 pm
by Mono
Christmas have improved a lot to me since I became so poor that the only gift we could buy was food.