Page 1 of 1

What xmas presents did yall get?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:52 pm
by Dr_Odin
I got a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! so glad!

what about you?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:57 pm
by BenoitRen
A Wii? Awesome!

I got money from my parents, the fourth Blade movie from my sister, and the Tales of Phantasia OVA from PeaGuy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:59 am
by Missagh
The forth blade movie? I can only remember there being three ones?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:53 am
by thriwren
Missagh wrote:The forth blade movie? I can only remember there being three ones?
Ditto. Must of been the TV show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:45 am
by Danny
I didn't get so much this year and nor did anyone else because of the recession. Not that it matters to me since I'm content with my life as it is already. Anyways, I got a pack of four Bounty chocolate bars and pack of beef jerky from my father, headphones from my sister (since my old ones are broken) and some electronic temperature, time and humidy displayer from my mother.

Me and my friends are calling this year "presents under $20 year". Haha, it was still a lot of fun though. I prefer getting together with my family and friends for the holidays more than passing around expensive presents. Being a retro gamer is good during these harsh times. Damn new games and consoles are expensive! I'm sticking to the "oldies". The newest console/handheld I have is the GBA and that was a good six or seven years ago. Overall, I still prefer the SNES and GENS over the new ones.

This may sound random, but what the heck is it with all the horror and sad movies on TV during the holidays? America and Canada have always confused me. Back in Europe, we had tons of comedies over the holidays on TV. That's why I resort to watching anime on DVD. You can't really find that on TV here either in Canada... I miss Europe, I want back!

Anyways, I hope you all have a great time over the holidays! :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:49 pm
by BenoitRen
Missagh wrote:The forth blade movie? I can only remember there being three ones?

Blade: House of Chthon on Amazon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:40 pm
by Missagh
Had no idea about this one! Have you watched it yet? If so, is it worth watching?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:07 pm
by Neo48
Random things. Money, AMA Roadside assistance kit, other useful knick-knacks. I didn't ask for anything because my purchases nowadays seem to be 100+ dollars. My friend Rins on PSU gave me a [B] Blackheart.

Christmas Day itself was great. Good food, lots of laughs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:40 pm
by thriwren
Got wearables, money, and gift cards. Still have to see some relatives for there get together.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:39 pm
by Mono
I got argentinian alfajores.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:46 am
by The HuBBs
got the incredible hulk, iron and hellboy 2.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:25 pm
by mrj
Got the SEGA AGES 32 : Phantasy Star Collection for PS2

Babelfish link

It collects all of the PS games, and the TXT adventures. Adds Patches that fix the games, add difficulty selectors, speeds up walks, anywhere saves, speeds up animations and all on my big screen TV. The definitive PS collection, bar none!

Oh and they're in English too!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:07 pm
by Heroic_Chaz
Actually, I got an i-pod shuffle. It's very nice indeed. Sorry for being off for a while, everyone. got kinda... side-tracked, we'll say.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 pm
by IndispensablePeaGuy
BenoitRen wrote:A Wii? Awesome!

I got money from my parents, the fourth Blade movie from my sister, and the Tales of Phantasia OVA from PeaGuy.


Any good, bud?