Page 1 of 1

So, are you going Boxing Day shopping this year?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:19 am
by Danny
With all the craziness and crowds during Boxing Day, will any of you still go bargain hunting? Is there anything you wanted that you would like to get on sale tomorrow? I might try going bargain hunting tomorrow in Future Shop or Wal-Mart, but I will most likely stay home tomorrow seeing as how none of my family members nor friends really want to go and the fact that the crowds will most likely be huge. Good thing most stores have "Boxing Day week" sales. So, will anyone go bargain hunting tomorrow? If so, it would be a nice idea to share what stuff you bought and at what stores. I just wanted to see if I can buy some DVDs with animes that I like on discount.

Edit: The poll is in future and past tense for those going tomorrow and those that have already went.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:08 pm
by Neo48
Unless CDs are 5 bucks and Video Games are 10 bucks then I don't really feel like going. Besides, I'm going to see my good friend from Vancouver today.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:38 pm
by thriwren
I dont have any ranking/subordinate officers or higher hands/ rich folks to switch with.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:52 pm
by Danny
I decided to go today but there weren't really any good sales and the crowds were pretty big as usal. All I managed to get were some 25%-50% off blank CDs and DVDs for burning stuff on them. That and food, that's about it. I don't really know if it was worth the effort or not...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:42 pm
by IndispensablePeaGuy
I got pissed.