Page 1 of 1

Android? Anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:10 pm
by Zucca
Does any of you have an Android mobile phone?
I'd like to hear some thoughts about Adnroid. Is it too early to buy one?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:20 pm
by BenoitRen
Google is going to release a new model soon, so I'd say you should wait.

It only runs Java applications, so it gets a thumbs down from me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 pm
by Zucca
BenoitRen wrote:It only runs Java applications, so it gets a thumbs down from me.
That's nasty. I don't like that either. :\

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:57 pm
by Mono
An droid, the droid, whatever.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:31 pm
by Zucca
Mono wrote:An droid, the droid, whatever.
Haha! :D One of the best joke in PSIV. ;)

Anyway: Here's one really nice looking Android Phone.
Doesn't have real keyboard so it's not for me. But at least it looks nice.
[specs]