Page 1 of 1

FC Twin Video Game System

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:23 pm
by Zucca
I happened to stumble up on this console in Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org wrote:The FC Twin Video Game System is a Famiclone that can play Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) games. It retails between $45 to $60. The system has been well received due to the increasing scarcity of original hardware.


More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Twin_Video_Game_System

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:31 pm
by Semix
i dont like mario or really any old nintendo games. So its not for me.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:38 pm
by Zucca
Semix wrote:i dont like mario or really any old nintendo games. So its not for me.
Wake up, man! Nintendo isn't always Mario games. Let's see... Final Fantasy, Metroid, Zelda, Rockman/Megaman... Sounds familiar?

But yes. I like more Sonic than Mario. But Mario games aren't bad. At least 1st and 3rd. ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:32 am
by NYKgjl10
I would like to purchase the FC twin system one of these days. I'm an old schooler gamer for life 8)

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:57 am
by Zucca
I'd already had one if I had any (S)NES games. :P

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:17 pm
by Abominae
I wonder why Nintendo has never thought to just release a Nintendo/SNES console with a ton of games just downloaded into the console itself. I'd pay for a SNES with all my favorite titles on it.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:28 pm
by Neo48
I don't think Nintendo would make as much money as they do with the Virtual Console if they did that.