Page 1 of 1

What will you be for Halloween?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:04 am
by Voracious Cobra
I will be a Grim Reaper. But not just ANY :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:42 am
by Black Waltz 0
I live in a country that doesn't have halloween, but back in 2006 while overseas in the US I was a gypsy. 8)

Cobra are you going to be the kind of death who TALKS LIKE THIS? :lol:

Re: What will you be for Halloween?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:10 pm
by thriwren
Voracious Cobra wrote:I will be a Grim Reaper. But not just ANY :twisted:
I was that last year.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:55 pm
by Voracious Cobra
Black Waltz 0 wrote:I live in a country that doesn't have halloween, but back in 2006 while overseas in the US I was a gypsy. 8)

Cobra are you going to be the kind of death who TALKS LIKE THIS? :lol:


Maybe I am. :o

thriwren wrote:I was that last year.


So what about THIS year?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:13 pm
by meteor9
I'm going as GENERIC VAMPIRE since I'm working and it's the quickest costume I can throw together.

This gives me an excuse to stalk through the streets to the train station and make fun of Twilight vampires.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 pm
by thriwren
Voracious Cobra wrote:
thriwren wrote:I was that last year.


So what about THIS year?
Who says i am dressing up?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:15 pm
by Voracious Cobra
thriwren wrote:
Voracious Cobra wrote:
thriwren wrote:I was that last year.


So what about THIS year?
Who says i am dressing up?


Why didn't you say that the first time? :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 pm
by Wing-0
I will dress up as a serial killer that can't be found by the police.

That is, I will dress up in civillian attire. =P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:39 am
by Voracious Cobra
WING-0 wrote:I will dress up as a serial killer that can't be found by the police.

That is, I will dress up in civillian attire. =P


That works. :P

Dag Nabbit! Heavy snow here! If it doesn't melt in time, there will be no Halloween trick or treaters! The snow is knee deep! :x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:27 am
by Zucca
I just got back from Finnish Army refresher course and I was so tired that I hadn't any time to buy any costume.
But some halloween I'll be Victor Von Doom.
Buhahahawhawhawhaw!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:55 am
by Shadowcaster
I don't like Halloween.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:29 pm
by IndispensablePeaGuy
Halloween is complete Celtic pagan bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 pm
by Voracious Cobra
Peegai wrote:I troll on this board every day of my worthless life


Like I couldn't figure that out with your childish behavior and all

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:04 pm
by Zucca
Pagans FTW! \o