Page 1 of 1

IN SPAIN

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:02 pm
by Semix
Damn spanish keyboards. Yeah right now im on a school trip south of spain, feet hurt from walking. Cost 500. Great fun

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:21 pm
by Wing-0
Don't whine and keep walking!

Also, have fun and if able, take pictures of pretty Spanish ladies! Especialli the ones with pretty boobs! =P

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:30 pm
by Zucca
Boobs mentioned!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:58 pm
by Wing-0
I'm going straight back to hell!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:45 pm
by Semix
I got kissed by some spanish prostitute at one point, funny but scary. Yeah you gotta love those boobs. I got in a little trouble for that stuff, pervy much haha. Yeah Im at an internet cafre and it runsout in 1 min so see you guys later

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm
by Wing-0
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Watch out over there!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:22 am
by Semix
Last day today :( Got some smexy bag/backpack today. We fly back to england this evening.