Page 1 of 1

GameJam live stream.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:48 am
by The HuBBs
So I started a new live stream show on twitch called GameJam. Once a week, I have a guest join me (either in person or skype) and I/or they, play a game that we pick ahead of time. SI just wrapped up an episode with a friend who played Nightmare on Elm Street. However in two weeks, I will be playing the Ages PS1 remake for the PS2. Thought you guys might like that. Its on November 2nd at 9pm EST. My show will now be exclusively on wednesdays at that time starting november. Hope to see some of you in the chatroom.

http://www.twitch.tv/thegvn

Re: GameJam live stream.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:07 am
by The HuBBs
This wednesday is the stream with PS1 ages remake. Hope people tune in for some fun.

Re: GameJam live stream.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:31 pm
by The HuBBs
Link for the archive of the stream Had a blast. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPFqABHTpe0