Page 1 of 3

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:52 pm
by KexMex
Meh, stupid question, but still.<p>Of all the things you've done, what are you most proud of?<p>I'm proud that I once finally managed to walk up to a girl and say, "I love you beyond the realm of decency!". I'm normally quite shy.<p>So, what'll it be?

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:59 pm
by ThePeaGuy
My humility. ;)

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:08 pm
by Monocromatico
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ThePeaGuy</i><p>My humility. ;)<br></blockquote><p>Perfect answer.

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:08 pm
by gm2987
Uh... Pea guy why are you useing his avatar o_O<p>I'm not really sure.. Beating PS4 over 120 times...<p>Nah got a better one, My amazing uniqueness.<p>[size=small][Edit by gm2987 on [TIME]1111871356[/TIME]][/size]

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:13 pm
by ThePeaGuy
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ThePeaGuy</i><p>My humility. ;)<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Monocromatico</i><p>Perfect answer.<br></blockquote><p>Eh, I don't think it's perfect.<p>:p<p>gm, check Kex's birthday thread and join us.<p>http://pscave.com/ps4/ps4c/raja02.gif<br><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1111872244[/TIME]][/size]

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:31 pm
by Shell Presto
Hmm... this is hard...<p>I'm always proud of my drawings and writing. I think I was most proud when I won 1 of 3 for "best male" in Animerica's annual swimsuit drawing competition for a drawing of Zelgadis. I got, among other things, a Ranma 1/2 shirt, and I'm always ecstatically happy to wear it.<p>Recently I've become very proud that I've gotten through college without ever using illegal drugs or getting drunk (I did drink when I turned 21, but I didn't get drunk). And I'm planning on carrying the never using illegal drugs thing through my entire life.<p>I've also never smoked a cigarette, although I did smoke a cigar after I turned 18 to celebrate. ^_^

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:49 pm
by Lassic's Chllun
I'm proud that I don't brag :D <br>Because I KNOW I brag less than all of you. I'm strong, funny smart(this is subject to further review), and an incredibly fast eater.<p>LMAO...I love contradictory statements

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:52 pm
by Ein Tyrion
Honor

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:00 pm
by ThePeaGuy
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ein Tyrion</i><p>Honor<br></blockquote><p>Why are you proud of your honour, Ein? When you say 'Honour', do you mean that you are a chivalrous person, respectful to other people and such?<p>Just curious.

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:05 pm
by Etra McGarl
I'm proud of my ability to tell the truth......thats right people i can't lie even if i tried......kinda sad. but still its a good and bad thing combined.......i guess :/<p>(also i lie uncontoloble one in a blue moon, i don't want people here thinking i never lie......cuz thats a lie) :D

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:06 pm
by H Hog
I'm rather proud of the fact that I managed to keep my sanity for as long as I have, living in a place like this hole I lovingly call Amsterdam.<p>In all seriousness though...<p>Everytime someone asks me in disbelief wether or not I was born Dutch, asking if English really wasn't my first language, it makes me a bit more proud of myself. =D<br>That's the third time today however, in my very first day of being here, that I've stated where I come from. People might think I hardly talk about anything else. XD;;

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:08 pm
by Ein Tyrion
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ein Tyrion</i><p>Honor<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by ThePeaGuy</i><p>Why are you proud of your honour, Ein? When you say 'Honour', do you mean that you are a chivalrous person, respectful to other people and such?<p>Just curious.<br></blockquote><p>Yeah, I would go to the ends of the earth to make sure the right things is done. Heh, SOmetimes i have to be "the right hand of god" as my buddies call it, when something drastically needs to change. Like the time my friend and her boyfriend broke up and he was harrassing her, well the right hand of god redeemed his face...heh

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:10 pm
by Etra McGarl
<br><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ein Tyrion</i><p>Yeah, I would go to the ends of the earth to make sure the right things is done. Heh, SOmetimes i have to be "the right hand of god" as my buddies call it, when something drastically needs to change. Like the time my friend and her boyfriend broke up and he was harrassing her, well the right hand of god redeemed his face...heh<br></blockquote><br>O.o...........................GOOD JOB :D<p>I wish i had a hand of god.....*sniffle*

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:22 pm
by Ein Tyrion
etra's most proud of his moonkey<p>Look at his monkey<br>You like his monkey

Pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:25 pm
by Etra McGarl
SPANK MA MUNKY............Hahahahaha Joe cartoon is great.........( for those of you who don't know its a guy spanking his pet monkey.....I'm no pervert :p )<p>Ok takign this off topic i'll stop now :p ...........hopefully :/