Page 1 of 1

Phantasy Star: Revelations Update Screenshot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:07 am
by halla
First as you can see I decided on the name. Also here is a screenshot of some progress in the MMORPG. Its a screenshot of Mile which im sure you all know. Its bear now (no npcs yet) except for my character which you can see is a base model for a Motavian. Also I would rather have a character designer to make these models as this doesnt look great from all directions. Anways here it is. Any ideas/suggestions fire away. I plan to make a website soon to show updates and have the game to download as I release each version.<p> Image

Phantasy Star: Revelations Update Screenshot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:11 am
by Zubon
It's cool, but I have two pieces of (hopefully) constructive criticism; I personally think that it's being<br>displayed at too much of a high resolution. Everything looks small and distant. I prefer a closer, lower-res <br>view myself. :)<p>Secondly, the interface doesn't look very PS, you know, the buttons. They look (for obvious reasons) very Windows-y.<p>That's all I think is wrong with it.

Phantasy Star: Revelations Update Screenshot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:15 am
by halla
yea the menu box I still need to work on... im going to change its background from the green... make some buttons rather than the basic ones... also need to work on the exp bar... get it workin right.<p>yea I have high resolution plus the tiles are small maybe a little too much so for ps4 look not sure yet but I think it needs some more buildings in the sand part... what you allt hink?

Phantasy Star: Revelations Update Screenshot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:51 am
by halla
Heres main menu... anyone creative/artistic wanna help make it purrty... btw its not final I plan to make it look nicer with help<p> Image

Phantasy Star: Revelations Update Screenshot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:28 am
by Butoden
Thrust me, big maps is better than alot of smaller maps connected. Look at terraworld it drives me nuts! :@