Page 1 of 1

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:57 pm
by Arkhan
Meh, the AIM harrasments werent fromhim, some tard got ahold of his AIM at school (Thats what happens when you dont log out...TRUST ME!...it sucks), <p>disregard anything bad about him AIM Harassing.......you can immediatley tell it isn't/wasn't him, upon him REALLY IMing me, I could tell the difference between "OMFG ur a fag" and then the real Lassic, using proper typing!....<p>It's all good.<p>PS I had my AIM stolen once and that idiot told my entire buddy list I was gay and going to military school....it is NOT cool.

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:00 pm
by Neo48
This is good news to hear, glad he wasn't at fault.<p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1115762479[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1115762513[/TIME]][/size]

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:02 pm
by Ein Tyrion
Man he was really upset about all this

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:45 pm
by Lord Khyron
Hope he didn't say you were gay and in a NAVY school..<p>O.o

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:00 pm
by LegoMuskCat
I knew it... I know that he wouldn't do anything like this...<p>Glad to see that he's been innocent all along, and like Neo said, wasn't at fault.

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:26 am
by LaconianShot
I figured that LC wouldn't do such a thing.

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:33 am
by KexMex
Image I WILL GET REVENGE, MASTER LC!!!!

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:11 pm
by Damien 1234
perhaps I haven't been paying attention, but what are you guys talking about? I'm new here, so that might be the problem, but who's Lassic?

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:13 pm
by FOrave
Lassics a guy who left because some guy got his AIM adress and was harassing people on AIM. then those people started E-maling and AIMing him with harassments. so he left.

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:15 pm
by Malakai
FOrave, you've got it mixed up. He left because people were sending him PMs and emails filled with contempt and malice towards his manner of posting here on the forum, which was totally out of hand since Lassic never was a spammer nor corrupted a good thread with nonsense. The AIM incident is complimentary to his decision to leave, not the key factor.<p>And I see that certain individuals who were active memebrs have suddenly stopped posting since the time of these recent occurances. I wonder what caused that.

Not Lassic

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:44 pm
by Tails99
Though we haven't met in person, me and LC live within 5 miles of each other AT THE MOST. Some people in Buffalo (where LC lives) are real $#!t bags. Can't trust most of them.